• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jamie

I have a feeling the same thing that happened to Shadowmere happened to her. She didn't die, she was with my, I fast-traveled, then she was gone. I own a house so when I tell her to go home she goes there, but she's not there. She's not at Dragonsreach either?

& that bitch had a full set of Dragon armor and Daedric weapons, so. |:

Since I lost her I hot the Lioness from Riften, I believe? Gave her Dragon Bone armor, she's a tank.

But really, what happened to Lydia, lol.

kyln

If only I cared
she will turn up. depending on where you traveled from, it could take her several in-game days, as she is walking home.

i lost my lydia before too, did everything to get her back. she eventually turned up after i respawned a new one. i dont even use her anymore

Jamie

she will turn up. depending on where you traveled from, it could take her several in-game days, as she is walking home.

i lost my lydia before too, did everything to get her back. she eventually turned up after i respawned a new one. i dont even use her anymore
I hope so! But I think I've spent a good month in jail so... lol. I think she's gone for good.

kyln

If only I cared
believe me when i say several. i also did not find her back at home, i saw her wandering winterhold... was quite eerie. that was also the last place i saw her.

Latest posts