Lycanthropic vampire or vampiric lycanthrope?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hhawes1014

So, somehow during the course of my game, I contracted vampirism, despite being a werewolf for most of the game (level 46 now). I still have the option to use beast form (and have done it since being a "vampire") and also have the vampire spells, as well. I do not get the option to "feed" on a sleeping person, however, but have all the other vampiric traits. I've been all over Skyrim and talked to every innkeeper, as well as the Dawnguard members and none of these have mentioned Falion, so I can't start the cure process. What is going on here, and how do fix it?!

Hhawes1014

No, I'm on Xbox 360 (probably should have mentioned that). I have finished the Dawnguard questline, so I can't do that. I've been racking my brain to figure this out. I think I may try being "cured" of lycanthropy first, and then see if I can get the vampirism cure. I have played this game through so many times and have never encountered this, so I'm willing to try anything. Appreciate the assistance.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
It's probably best to get rid of lycanthropy first. You need to basically complete the companions questline and on the final mission.. you are able to cure yourself.

After that.. You want to speak to the inkeepers in Falkreath.. but you have to be at a level where they wont attack you for being a vampire but you apperntly look disguting enough.. then they direct you to some magician dued yadda yadda yadda..

Tl;Dr - complete companions questline and then speak to inkeepers in Falkreath

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts