Xbox 360 Lurker Vindicator in Solstheim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MrDSL

I've never encountered these guys outside of Apocrypha. I was heading west of Tel Mithryn towards the ancient chest and 3 mages are fighting it out.

So I join in and start taking them out. Of course a burnt spriggon joins the fray and after dispatching her I get blasted in the back by this guy.

Totally caught me off guard and made me jump. Had to bust out the shield with this guy.

Anyone else encounter these guys out in Solstheim?

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
Did you recently unlock one of the stones? If not, I have seen one once when I was in the Skaal Village. But he wasn't attacking. He was just, hanging out.

MrDSL

Did you recently unlock one of the stones? If not, I have seen one once when I was in the Skaal Village. But he wasn't attacking. He was just, hanging out.

Ahhh yes I forgot about that..While I haven't started the stones quest when I was leaving Tel Mithryn I saw the Sun Stone in red and decided to run over there and grab it real quick then immediately went for the chest..

Mystery solved!! Thanks!

That's my first encounter with them on this character so I don't look forward to my trips to Apocrypha.

Beayt me to it. The first time you Bend Will one, chances are it will just be a Lurker Level dependant) but later ones may have 2, or higher power ones. I learned that the hard way when I killed the Lurker standing in the pool, sheathed, and started walking away when his Mate (I guess, do they breed) got me from behind. It spawned over a hill high enough to hide even it's considerable height, so I guess I should have listened to the Battle music, instead of Das Ich.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts