• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hellfire

Where i live, i get games like a week early even when its not released in America ( i know i know, JEALOUS YET??
hehe!.png
), if that happens i promise you i will answer all of your questions, and ill probably post some gameplay vidoes for ya, and dont worry its 100% legal, they didnt smuggle the stuff or anything, i guess you should be looking forward to that =)

Hellfire

ive got a problem but dnt worry ill still be postin vids nd answerin stuff, the problem is i can only use my phone to video capture the game...not very bright and not good quality but i will try my best with the settings and brightness

MellowGuy

Doesn't sound like a problem to me. I think either way you'd be contributing something to us a week earlier. Each post will be appreciated as we excitedly bombard you with questions about the game.

However! We will probably be envious of your week advance game experience, and so we will secretly hate you too. But don't worry, it will be just for that week. :D

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Sorry but I'll probably avoid looking, I don't really wanna see any spoilers! I just love discovering things on my own. ;)

Jeruhmi

So which country/region is this? :O
I think you're lucky as you could get a bunch of YouTube views for first look content :p

Hellfire

Tbh idc about veiws on youtube or anything i just hate the fact that it comes out earlier here, aint fair for ppl.... nd i live in Kuwait

Hellfire

Idk they just arrive here earlier for some reason, buts its not illegal its not like they smuggled the stuff

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah, Steam probably won't let him play until 11/11/11, unless he finds a way to like modify the game and run it without Steam. o_O

Stonkey

Eh, I'm willing to wait a few more days to get it on PC. Mods are huge in my book. Forget consoles.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
As long as you don’t post spoilers about the story I am sure that we will appreciate your insights which might help us to kill the time until the release ... or to increase our impatience xD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts