• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
That's because these people didn't have lasers, rockets and cannons. And Liberty Prime built by the overseer wouldn't have worked, the Overseer is too incompetent ;)

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Not exactly. The Elder Scroll just exiled him from time for a few thousand years. The only way to REALLY Kill him is to do it in Sovngarde and know Dragonrend. Or gattling lasers.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
That's because these people didn't have lasers, rockets and cannons. And Liberty Prime built by the overseer wouldn't have worked, the Overseer is too incompetent ;)

But Scribe Rothchild had the Overseer's voice and thus some of his incompetence.

And lol Galmar Stone-Fist in T51b power armour with a super sledge. Die Imperial bastards!

But Scribe Rothchild had the Overseer's voice and thus some of his incompetence.

And lol Galmar Stone-Fist in T51b power armour with a super sledge. Die Imperial bastards!
Heh. That would be even more overpowered than that friendly Super Mutant. What was his name again, Freddie? The one you get as an ally after Raven Rock.

And Rothchild didn't build Liberty Prime. It was under the fortress the whole time, it was built before the Great War to use against the commies. Rothchild merely adapted it to the available resources IIRC.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
I LUV YEW DOCTA XD *hugs*

And Hermaeus, are you aware that it's been over six months since you've posted in Into the Dark? I realize you're the Daedric Princ of Knowledge but by the Divines man! Post!

Oh man, i though you guys had killed me by now or something. I'll have to read up on what's happened. But i will post!

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Why would we kill you? That's a clear violation of forum rules, not to mention very unsporting. A great deal has happened. If you wish for a summery, I can provide one.

Naw, i'lll just read the thing, but thanks!

And, well, i kind of just vanished. Not all that weird to at least remove a character from the story when said member goes MIA.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Yeah. That seems to happen with RP's. my rang and experience with such things had grown since last we met. We kind of just forgot about you, Lucas Ana Arthur Swift-Sword. I asked what the policy was and the grip pretty much said that they all ran off to look in Pen's underwear drawer lol :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts