• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Someone is playing on lower difficulty settings. Lucien is hard as balls to kill even with his silver sword
lol jk but still I am not a fangirl but Lucien is Sithis reborn.
BTW be wary with his apples...

I only said that I killed him, I never said he was easy.

He went down fighting, what a champion.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
"The Night Mother...From her bosom we suckle malice and pain. She loves her children you see..."

Oh, and I practically peed myself when I went to Bravil at the end of the questline and I found out who the Lucky Old Lady REALLY was!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Lucien was Oblivion's DB for me. His quest to hunt down every member of the Draconis family was awsome and a true statement of how ruthless the DB is. But when I saw him later on in that very farm where the mother Draconis lives with the Black Hand standing around I was so angry No one on Cyrodil was safe from my anger.

LUCIEN IS A GOD, HE SHOULD BE THE 17th DEADRIC LORD!!!!!!!!

18th*. You forgot Jyggalag.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
For me, it was this guy:

dN5Ew.jpg

Cave

Lucien was byfar one of the most interesting characters :) Anyone tried following him when he goes invisble after you speak to him for the first time? I've always wondered where he goes

Dr.Madness

Overlord of the Void
Lucien was Oblivion's DB for me. His quest to hunt down every member of the Draconis family was awsome and a true statement of how ruthless the DB is. But when I saw him later on in that very farm where the mother Draconis lives with the Black Hand standing around I was so angry No one on Cyrodil was safe from my anger.

LUCIEN IS A GOD, HE SHOULD BE THE 17th DEADRIC LORD!!!!!!!!
I agree but technically Malacath isn't a Daedric Lord; the other Princes don't acknowledge him as one. I picture him as just a powerful Daedra but not a Prince. Being eaten by Boethiah didn't make him a Prince, he doesn't even make his own artifact. Its of Dremer make like Spellbreaker. Peyrite is a Daedric Prince although considered the weakest of them but his Artifact is pretty good. Every other Prince has created their own artifact and their blood runs through it; and fits their personality (most of the time, e.g. Sanguine and his Rose) hence Sheogorath and the Wabbajack, and Clavicus Vile and his Masque, just to name a few. Although why you can sacrific Spellbreaker and Volendrung in Martin Septim's quest it makes no sense. It's most likley that both items were crafted by the Dwarves but Peyrite and Malacath might have enchanted them or when the Dwemer created the items they had them involved with a ritual involving the correct prince. Those are just theories but they make sense. Back on the subject Lucien Lahance could be a Prince, more like a Male Mephala. I would prefer if he took her place; like a fight for the death between him and her if he is resurrected (with Daedric help). Like they both wield a version of the Ebony Blade that kills anything (immortal or mortal).

Dr.Madness

Overlord of the Void
I stayed on his trail as far as the bridge... But then some argonian bumped into me and I lost him :mad:
I attempted to follow him but then I accidently left clicked and hit him with with the Skull of Corruption and then he turned hostile.....console commands couldn't change . Resurrecingt his corpse just yielded generic NPC dialogue. I killed him.....again.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I was surprised when I ran into Lucien in Megaton. We had a nice chat, and I ended up blowing a town up.'

Fun times.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Your quote is broken.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Brotherhood of Steel. REPRESENT.

Althoug Outcast armor would be the Elderscrolls equivalent of daedric armor..

Sent with my mind.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Drunken BEARS with axes thank you. Bosmer are TES monkeys. And Liberty Prime would still have no chance against Paarthurnax, even with his Vertibird-killing head laser. Considering he was built by the Overseer.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts