1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

18+ Luca's family problem

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by luca0cat, Mar 20, 2018.

1. luca0cat

luca0cat New Member

anyone interested in a role play I have a dark khajiit I've been wanting to role play with he has a father named Rome who's not a very nice guy to his son because his son does illegal stuff with his three guilds the dark brotherhood the thieves guild and he's associated with the mythic dawn I can give you his back story if interested warning some incest is involved but feel free to also use your skyrim character looking for someone to be Luca's father

2. Hart

Hart Well-Known Member

I know people around here pretty well, you’re not going to have anyone interested in... this type of stuff. Plus, to be fair, a Khajiit with the Mythic Dawn? Not only is that highly unlikely, but it (the Obliviom Crisis) was caused by a Dunmer clan. Why would Khajiit care in the first place?

If anything, have him as a devote follower of Mehrunes Dagon. It’s much more lore friendly.

3. luca0cat

luca0cat New Member

That's just who my sky rim character is he came from oblivion and transferred him to skyrim