1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Loving the Snow Elves

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by InfinityGuy, Jun 28, 2012.

1. InfinityGuy

InfinityGuy New Member

Im gonna send one maybe tommarow or the next day i have to finish DawnGaurd so i can get a side to side pic of me and the Knight-Paladin:D
    • Like Like x 1
  2. PelagiusIV

PelagiusIV Active Member

Do you need to have started or finished the Dawnguard questline in order to be able to change the mer's skin tone to white? I started a new character (Altmer) and there was nothing in the character creation close to the white skin of the Snow Elves. So I then headed to Riftin, thinking maybe it was only changable by the lady in the ratway, but there is still only the same tones you can choose from at the beginning of the game, no white.
  3. InfinityGuy

InfinityGuy New Member

I used a dark elf for my character and i was able to make his skin to white in the start of the game
  4. PelagiusIV

PelagiusIV Active Member

Yeah I tried a Dark Elf afterwards and they had it to start off with, but I didn't like the facial features of them as much as the Altmer. And I already got my Altmer to level 11 and started the Vampire Lord side of the questline, don't feel like starting a new one already. Maybe for my next character though :D
  5. Templar of Talos

Templar of Talos Bane of Elves and Vampires

I almost felt guilty playing as a Nord because the Snow-Elves were awesome. I'm even thinking of Rolling a Altmer Knight-Paladin on my next Dawnguard playthrough...
  6. Waffles

Waffles Member

This is correct.
  7. Waffles

Waffles Member

-.- You meet a Snow Elf in Dawnguard...
  8. Waffles

Waffles Member

The Falmer make me so sad :sadface: Hate the Nords and am so dissapointed in the Dwemer! Elves <3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Valyn

Valyn Member

What? Where?
  10. Valyn

Valyn Member

Actually it was just Ysgramor and his companions. Don't hate all Germans because of Nazis.
  11. Lansworthy

Lansworthy Lacklusterous

Auriel Initiates path. It's one of the quests for the Dawnguard DLC.
  12. Valyn

Valyn Member

Your signature reminds me Empty Child lol. And no one probably knows what that is.
  13. The Hungry Orc

The Hungry Orc Master of the Pyre

It's part of the main storyline for Dawnguard so they'll figure it out eventually.
  14. Natrilis

Natrilis Member

I would love to be able to loot the tomb of the snow prince. you know, whom the Nords honored cuz of his fighting prowess or whatever? It would be pretty awesome to be able to have all that snow elf stuff. Personally, having the falmer form an attack against all us "surface dwellers" or something would be an interesting twist. Sadly, unless the betrayed are somehow reverted back to SE, the race seems doomed to extiction. :sadface:
  15. Waffles

Waffles Member

But they continue to be racist to all elves.
  16. Waffles

Waffles Member

I just hope that a group of Snow Elves escaped through a portal and return in another DLC along with the Dwemer xD
  17. Templar of Talos

Templar of Talos Bane of Elves and Vampires

This^

I'd love for the Dwemer to return to Tamriel. :D
  18. Nick_Tbolt

Nick_Tbolt Member

For any Stargate fans, from what I have read, it seemed to me that the Dwemer ascended, since they all just vanished. So i believe its entirely possible to bring them back, maybe a rogue group wants to come back and help fight those dirty Aldmeri Lol. So i think they could make another DLC on the Deemed, and another one the Snow Elves

Redguard level 81 - Dual Enchanted Dragonbone Axes - Fully Upgraded Werewolf
  19. InfinityGuy

InfinityGuy New Member

the dwemer were either trapped in oblivion or descended into some sort of godhood.
    I have a question. Where is the tomb of the snow prince. I know his spear is in morrowind. Is his tomb in Skyrim?
  20. SandmanDREAM19

SandmanDREAM19 Member

I would love it if they brought the snow elfs back in another expansion. maybe they even have some ancient majic where they can turn you into a snow elf. (some Avatar kinda thing; maybe) i would really like to see more of their armor and weapons though: books, ruins, etc. it would be BA if Bethesda did.