• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
Hey people, just thought I should let you know that I absolutely love this Forum, like many other dedicated members out there I would like to say that this is by far the best forum for Skyrim, in fact for the entire community. <3

Znowcicle

Chimera~
I concur Mongo! This is the best Skyrim forum, and it's the best forum I have ever been on! Kudos on the great job around here guys! <3

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
It's probably the most friendly forum I've ever been in. I have been in many and most of them have many rude and unkind people in them. But this site is brilliant. I'll be on for a long time. :D

ShoCh

It's probably the most friendly forum I've ever been in. I have been in many and most of them have many rude and unkind people in them. But this site is brilliant. I'll be on for a long time. :D
Yes, I haven't come across many (if any) 'oh my God you are such a loser because you play on an xbox/ps3!' or any 'oh my God you xbox and ps3 owners are such losers! PC is the only way to play!' comments. Haha - it's refreshing to not have those ridiculous statements all over the place.

Doc-Z

I've got game....now GO FISH!
OMG...this forum has been MORE than helpful. It is almost a vital part of the game. I may not post all of the time, but every time I read some of the posts, I learn new aspects of the game. I thought I knew a pretty decent amount about the game, but I am actually a dunce.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts