OOC ~*~ Love, Life, Vengeance, Murder ~*~

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    This is a coming up rp.. stuff is still being worked on.. as of right now characters and players have already been picked but alas that can always change if you are interstead in joing please send me a PM and we'll go from there... Only requirements is that your character is an elf of some kind
    Thanks
    Ashleigh <3:eek:

A.Auditore

maybe...
    mmhmm :3

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    I was gonna join until "your character has to be an elf" *pouts*

Duon

Graphic Designer
    I was gonna join until "your character has to be an elf" *pouts*

Poor nipz glue on some pointy ears and tuck in that tail :p

The storyline for this RP requires fresh character cards and elves, they all will have history with one another.

Figured I'd answer since its Tuesday, so I'm guessing its going to take Ezio himself to get Ashleigh to stop playing AC3 today... :eek: Picking up my copy on the way home from work ;)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    :eek: you dare disturb meh!??!?!... Yeah It would be fine BUT like i said requirements that youre an elf... and because of the upcoming months I probably wont be launching this rp til after December

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Faster you can get it up the better, if you can find a picture for your character I can add you to the wanted posters once your accepted. ;)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    hmm good question good question...

stoner1396

Orcs count as elves don't they

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Yes orc's are considered a elven race in TES as they were supposedly mutated when Tinimac turned into Malacath.

Unfortunately we are looking for more fair traditional elves (think LOTR ect) sorry this should have been clarified in the first post. ;)

stoner1396

Oh ok, my bad

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Faster you can get it up the better, if you can find a picture for your character I can add you to the wanted posters once your accepted. ;)

so duon is a picture off the internet ok?? and I will get a charcter card once someone else has posted one or have people already?

Duon

Graphic Designer
    so duon is a picture off the internet ok?? and I will get a charcter card once someone else has posted one or have people already?

Yeah just any elf picture you think could properly represent your character, most of us google searched for ours.

As for the character card; a name and appearance are good enough for now, all characters will have intertwined histories so those can be written once Ash shares more details. ;)

Wanted Posters I've done so far.​
    standalone

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Yeah just any elf picture you think could properly represent your character, most of us google searched for ours.

As for the character card; a name and appearance are good enough for now, all characters will have intertwined histories so those can be written once Ash shares more details. ;)

Wanted Posters I've done so far.​
    standalone

Ill get a picture up now :)

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Image is to bright, by the time I had applied all the effects to give it a worn/antique look the nose was gone and the hairline bled into the face. :x

standalone

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Name: Morgiah
    Race: Dark Elf
    Appearance:
    images
    hot!
    Image is to bright, by the time I had applied all the effects to give it a worn/antique look the nose was gone and the hairline bled into the face. :x

standalone
    couldnt you of darkened the image first then started with everything else? See I dunno about photoshop and all that crazy ish

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador

standalone

would you want another picture, but it still looks good, better than I could ever do :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts