Lotus Extract Poison Reicipe?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Swordsmansmith

Lotus extract is a powerful poison doing 10pts of damage a sec. for 6 seconds. I've received it from DB quests before but Im wondering if it can be crafted? This comes in handy as an assassin against tough foes and Id like to make more.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim

SneakyBosmer

I don't believe you can craft it unfortunately. Though I'm sure with a high alchemy you might be able to make something better

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I prefer the Slow poison. It slows your target by 50% for a minimum 30sec

Deathbell + Salt Pile

Uncanny_Flex_man

Hi all,
Sorry can someone explain to me what this potion does to you? Say's damages health, so I take it you wouldn't use this potion on yourself?
How do you use it, and exactly what is purpose.
Sorry for my ignorance, for some parts of RPG's I'm still learning.

Cheers

Ryan Williams

i am doing the companions quest and im at the part where we just left the funeral and i got the weapon rebuilt.Now it is saying everyone i need to talk to so we can make the plan to attack is busy and i dont know what to do?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Sorry can someone explain to me what this potion does to you? Say's damages health, so I take it you wouldn't use this potion on yourself?
How do you use it, and exactly what is purpose.
It's poison that you apply to your weapon that does damage over time (DOT). When you use it a window will pop up asking you to confirm that you wish to poison your weapon with it.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
My ultimate poison: Canis root + Imp Stool + skeever tail, red mountain flower, falmer ear, death bell, ectoplasm, nirnroot(crimson or otherwise), human flesh, human heart, morat Tapinella, nightshade, troll, fat, slaughter fish eggs, or river betty.

Uncanny_Flex_man

It's poison that you apply to your weapon that does damage over time (DOT). When you use it a window will pop up asking you to confirm that you wish to poison your weapon with it.

Thanks Dagmar, so its like a weapon coating to inflict extra damage to enemies?

cheers

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts