Lost my dragon masks :(

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi! I lost a dragon priest mask in the beginning of the game(I call it the beginning because it was such a long time ago) and now I want it back so I can get the 10th dragon priest mask. I play my skyrim on xbox 360. I know that I could load a save but then I have to almost restart the whole game! Is there any other way? Please answer!

Annageckos

How exactly did you lose it? Did you drop or sell it? Or did it just vanish from you inventory? A bit more info would be helpful.

Yes. I'm sorry, What I remember is that I dropped it somewhere because I didnt think it was useful. The thing is. I don't remember ehere i dropped it

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
You're SOL I'm afraid.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Being on the Xbox 360 you have 2 choices........
1/. You can start a new character & go for all the Masks & Keep them or
2/. You just deal with the fact & move on with your current character, because as MushroomGenius stated
You're SOL

I realise that for a lot of people, making a new character isn't the answer they were seeking & most wouldn't even consider doing that. But for some of us it's the only option. On my first 3 characters I only kept a couple of the masks & sold the rest.
On my 12th or 13th character I actually went for all of them, I haven't got them all yet ( I have 2 to go ) as I'm now playing on a new character on an Unpatched Skyrim to assess the differences in some of the Quest Problems that have arisen since the Patches were released.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts