Looking to join in on a new RP story

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Heres my character profile...

Name - Vlad the III

Race - Redgaurd

Religion - Arkay

Age and birth stone - 21 / The Theif

Profession - Ranger/Hunter

Good Skills - Alchemy, Archery, Sneak, light Armour

Bad Skills - Speech, Heavy Armour, Two Handed Wepons, Magic

Wepons and Armour - Vlad always carry's with him, his trusty hunting bow with 30steel arrows and a silver wood cutting axe, his armour is a basic set of clothes with a full set of leather armour and a dark green hood.

Likes - Drinking with his mates after a successful hunting trip and eating well cooked foods, also oftern fond of the odd magic trick.

Dislikes - Snobby rich people, Thieves, The undead

Personality - Vlad is a simple person who lives alone in wilderness, he has connections with alot of the towns around as he sells pelts and meat all around, he oftern likes to take time of his hunting cares and goes adventuring in search of fame of riches. Although he has friends all over vlad feels like a new companion is needed in order to seek out the new mysterios of the world....

Allegances - Although accepted in all the yarls palaces vlad owes his allegiance to himself, he has oftern heard rumour of the companions who seem to take his fancy he's never been lucky enough to meet one

Backstory - Vlad comes from a family of hunters and gathers who have always made ends meet by trading what they can in search for more vlad left at the age of 18 from hammerfell to skyrim and settlled down in a town called falkreath though 3 years have gone past not much has happened for vlad he has a simple job of hunting and chop wood at the mill and ounce a week he takes two days off to go in search of new crypts or caves to search threw. One of the many obsessions vlad has is with the dwarven artifacts he will search all over to find the secrets they hold

New to the whole profile sheets if anythinks missing let me now and would love to join in some story some time thank you form reading

DraconicPsycho

Dragonman
    You should join the one called war of jarls. It's about all of the holds of skyrim waging war against each other. A person can be a jarl, steward, or housecarl. The only positions filled are housecarl and jarl of east march.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Generally if you are looking to Join an RP, you would look in this OOC section and see if any are recruiting. You go to them. The RP hosts won't come to you. Ask politely and wait to see if they need any more people. Then post your CC. You may have to make a new character according to the particular RP. The character you posted here wont always fit into the requirements of the RP hosts. You need to be more flexible and willing to change things.

Also, if you are new to Roleplay, then the Host may ask for a small example of your writing before you are considered.

Basically if you want to RP, then you have to do the leg work. Don't expect hosts to come looking for you, because they won't.

Good luck.

Yeah, and be prepared to be turned down.

Hey, I'm looking to join an RP. I tried twice, but one was inactive and the other was full. I have a full character sheet ready.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts