1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for RP Lovers

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Eboni, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Eboni

Eboni Nord, Sell-Sword/Adventurer

Hello, and thank you for taking a look at this thread. I am Eboni, as my username suggests, and I am looking for people who want to role-play. I am not new to the world of role-playing, though I will not claim I am the best there is. I have role-played with a good handful of people on different sites.

I love to write out the details of a flickering flame or how rough a long time traveler's voice sounds, it really gets me into the story. I tend to feel how my characters feel, so if my OC is sad, I'm sad, angry, I'm angry, conflicted, then I too am conflicted. +18 plus content is not a big deal to me, whatever happens in real life, usually happens in my role-plays; swearing, drugs, gore, sex, it happens in real life, and in my role playing. You got an idea for a role-play session and want to do it with me, comment down below or send me a message to my inbox. I role-play for the fun of it, to learn lore better, and to work on my writing skills.

I'll try to familiarize myself with the rules, since I have never been a part of such a large rp community.

I prefer rps with 2-3 people, mainly just two, including myself; but that doesn't mean I'm not okay with bigger groups

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 2 Points Sep 30, 2017
  2. Julianos

Julianos Septicus Julii, Moth Priest

3. Eboni

Eboni Nord, Sell-Sword/Adventurer

Thanks! I'll check it out when I can, I took a peak at it, so it seems interesting.

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 2 Points Oct 1, 2017