• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HipsterDogie

Hi!
I want to be with An Argonian Guild becuase ever since i've played Dagerfall my forever choice were Argonian(s)
And When the TESO Comes out i want to participate in a guild In the Ebonheart Pact.
And if i hear Racism against Argonians i freak out In the game!:mad:
By what i mean freaking out i kill the one who said it..
My love for Argonians is so strong! :D
Always going to play argonian!
so plz say if you have any future plans on making an Argonian guild!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I think the PAHAAA (or whatever) is planning to make a guild. the People for Admitting How Awesome Argonian's Are. You may want to talk to them, now if they aren't making a guild try going to sites that host guilds and look around. There are bound to be like Shadowscales, Shadowtails, ShadowyTailScales. lol all jokes aside you may find an all one race guild. But if non of them stand out there is always the Ebonhawks. They are Ebonheart pact but do have more than Argonians in there ranks.

Eitherway good luck, and welcome to the Forums :D

HipsterDogie

I think the PAHAAA (or whatever) is planning to make a guild. the People for Admitting How Awesome Argonian's Are. You may want to talk to them, now if they aren't making a guild try going to sites that host guilds and look around. There are bound to be like Shadowscales, Shadowtails, ShadowyTailScales. lol all jokes aside you may find an all one race guild. But if non of them stand out there is always the Ebonhawks. They are Ebonheart pact but do have more than Argonians in there ranks.

Eitherway good luck, and welcome to the Forums :D
Thanks for the welcoming!
I tried Ebonhawk but theres an problem Im 17 dammit!
And do you know how to become one of PAHAAA?
PS: Im a mage :3 not a shadowscale , shadowtales :D

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Thanks for the welcoming!
I tried Ebonhawk but theres an problem Im 17 dammit!
And do you know how to become one of PAHAAA?
PS: Im a mage :3 not a shadowscale , shadowtales :D

Well you may be 18 when the game releases, and exceptions have been made. As for the PAHAAA, you can find their members hanging around so you could PM them. Of the top of my head. Jei El, Captain Nagius, Chief Scaly Nipples, and Proffessor Skalvar.

HipsterDogie

Well you may be 18 when the game releases, and exceptions have been made. As for the PAHAAA, you can find their members hanging around so you could PM them. Of the top of my head. Jei El, Captain Nagius, Chief Scaly Nipples, and Proffessor Skalvar.
I may be 18 when the game comes out but...
I have A disease like thingy that i won't be social in chatting with my voice but my teamwork is very good without chatting just write to me and i'll get it done.
And i know who is the boss so i won't figh back :)

AS88

Staff member

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Well since as of right now the PAHAAA is a forum group so you could theoretically join them on the forum but align with the Ebonhawks in TESO they do offer some cool looking sigs.

HipsterDogie

Well since as of right now the PAHAAA is a forum group so you could theoretically join them on the forum but align with the Ebonhawks in TESO they do offer some cool looking sigs.
Btw!
I have finished my application i read the rules and all that :)
so am i ready to go?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
A staff has to look it over, but I think you will be contacted by Gun or Hawk. Unfortunately my lack of activity has lead to my demotion so I can't look it over lol

HipsterDogie

A staff has to look it over, but I think you will be contacted by Gun or Hawk. Unfortunately my lack of activity has lead to my demotion so I can't look it over lol
Well that's not so good..
I can't wait until the TESO comes out!
If they shut it up for 3 days i will strangle them! :3

onlyahark

Pond lurker
If the offer still stands...I have a guild I am gathering. I'd love to have you...message me if your interested...I'd prefer assassins but mages and heavies are still needed

onlyahark

Pond lurker
Ah I apologize...I didn't realize you'd found a guild...ill take my recruiting else where see you around the marsh egg brother

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts