• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I awoke at noon. With Celduin in my ear. I didn't want to wake up. I didn't want to leave Mairah again. I was hesitant to awaken. I pulled Mairah up to me, and held her while she yawned. I smiled and we both chuckled. It was like this was a whole other life. Kynareth cleansed my spirit, and relieved me from my problems. I was happy again. It almost escaped my mind what we had left to do. One last battle. The one that meant the end of my current struggles. From Solitude, I could just live my life happily, with Mairah. I had a plan, but I didn't want to carry through with it for my own petty problems. I was going to do it for Celduin, and to make a mark in the New Septim's Army.

It was a bit awkward as Mairah and I dressed ourselves in gear, as they were already packed. I stared at them, and they back. "I haven't slept in a while," I said. They looked at each other and grinned. "Now for Solitude, it's simple. Mairah, Thoron, you stay high. Celduin you get any men faithful to you, and fight from the inside out. I have your shadow. We take the blue palace, and kill Tulius, Rikke, and Hadvar. Then we leave, our separate ways until the divines say otherwise." I swung Forest's Whisper around a few times, and shoved her into her sheathe. I looked at Falathiel as she stood, "Anok me-tai, stay here." She grunted and laid back down. I looked at the Thoron and Celduin as they walked towards the path. "No," I said, "We go the easy way." I looked at Mairah. "With Pleasure!" She said in a laugh, jumping over the cliff. I followed. She used the teqnique I showed her with the rope dart. We swung down to lower rocks, and waited for the others.

It was a good hour before we made it to the wall. I could see everything. To our avail, the weather was rainy, and a fog was over most of the road. Perfect for an ambush, I thought to myself. I looked at Celduin greedily as he grinned back. We had the same thing in mind. I pulled the Elder Bow off my back, and handed it to Mairah. I pointed to 2 high towers for Thoron and Mairah to kill from. "Wait for the signal," I said, kissing her forehead. I nodded to Celduin, and him back at me. I pulled my hood over my head, and hopped to the road below. I looked at Celduin through the thick mist. "Wait until I kill the 2 gate guards, Climb up to the gate house, and kill the 2 up there afterwords." He nodded in approval, and disapeared. I pulled the mask from my side, and put it on my face, and pulled my hood over it. I readied 2 throwing knives, one in each hand, and walked to the gate into Solitude.

"Amarith? You aren't supposed to be back until tomorrow." One guard called. "Amarith?" The other called to me. The stepped forward, placing there hands on the handles of their swords. I stopped walking, and lowered the knives into view. The guards face grew into terror, "INTR-" I through the knife into his throat before he could finish. The other dropped his sword and ran past me into the mist. I put the knife away, and grabbed the other. I walked to the gate, and 2 guards fell from above, holes in there chests. Celduin jumped down after. "Find your men, and we'll be ready." I placed my hand on his shoulder, and he walked through the gate, as I disposed of the bodies. I climbed the wall, and walked the top of buildings, trailing Celduin, ready for anything.

Celduin

An Imperial disowned by his people
    The cities cobblestone walkways were damp and musty. I walked briskly towards the winking skeever. I know I'd find them there. I allowed myself a few minuets to take in the scenes around me. A lot had changed since I had last been to Solitude. Banners baring the mark of the Septimist army hung freely on the walls, banners that I would have torn down myself had I still been a general. I snarled in contempt as I continued walking towards the bar. I pushed open the door quietly and went to sit down at the bar table. I chose the seat farthest from everyone else so that I could survey the room. I saw the regular amount of promiscuity occurring in the corners of the room and the standard amount of inebriated gentlemen who considered themselves the greatest adventures of all time. I continues to scan the room tell I found them. Imperial soldiers bearing the mark of a black falcon tattooed into their arm.

The shackles on my hands felt icy and cold. Rikkay glanced down at my wrist, blood dripping from his sword, "Oh!" He said in astonishment, "Sorry, sir I forgot to take those off," I smiled with amusement. "I am hardly complaining, Rikkay, you just saved me from an execution," Rikkay offered a faint smile and then turned to the other three men. "Sojourn and Lotair, go out ad get the horses ready. Tanerfas I want you to guard the back entrance. When the other two fall in with the horses you leave with us," The soldiers murmured "Axios" and dispersed. I looked at Rikkay imploringly he smiled and said "After you were arrested, all the members of your legion took an oath. to always serve under you and to be a part of the army of Shadowspire," He lifted up a garb on his arm. Underneath was a small tatoo of a black falcon, underneath was the word Axios. "It means 'I am worthy'" he said as if he read my mind. "To serve you , general. To protect and uphold the values of the old Empire. That is what we are," I smiled and clapped my hand on Rikkays back. "You're a good man. Now lets see if those men are done fetching us horses..."

The bartender slowly slowly walked up to me. "Can I get you anything?" I gave a faint smile and replied "I'll have a spiced wine," The soldiers ears perked up. One of them smiled and turned, as if to mock me. "There has only been one man who I have found to be worthy or drinking such a weak persons mead-" his sentence fell short. His eyes locked with mine and in that moment he understood. He drew his sword in a swift motion. "Out," He commanded. "Everybody out! I want only my officers and personal guard to stay" I watched as assorted Imperial soldiers and regular citizens were marched out the door. I smiled as even the bar man, as he protested, was thrown out of his own building. As soon as the doors were locked secure, The men that remained all knelt with their swords, murmuring "axios". I loked around, there were 7 of them here, all of them bearing the same tatoo. "Get up your making yourself seem like a fool," They stumbled to get back in order. I noticed the lead man in charge, the one who ordered everybody out. I smiled. One of Rikkays friends and a good soldier. It was Marcus. "How many soldiers do we have?" I asked. "In all? around 200. We are hold up in various Imperial cities around Skyrim and Cyrodil. The Septimists still think that we are loyal. Dumb fools," I smiled. "How many are stationed in Solitude?" He frowned. "Only 20. The Septimists may trust us, but not that much. Not yet at least," I nodded slightly. "I'tll be enough my friend," He looked confused. "For what, sir?" I took a swig of the spiced wine. "We are taking Solitude," A few smiles broke out from the faces of the men. "We will not be here long, in fact as soon as we've done what we've needed to do, I am ordering that you leave and round up the rest of the old army, see if we can fight to liberate Skyrim," the soldiers nodded vigorously, ready for their task. They knew better than to ask questions. they trusted me with their lives. Loyalty that could never be bought. "I expect you to be in the square with full arms in 5 minuets. Stay sharp men," They all nodded as they exited their seats to gather up the other soldiers. I walked outside the bar as people were beginning to file back in. Some gaurds came up to question me about what happened. I smiled. This ought to be good.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I watched Celduin cautiously walk into the Winking Skeaver. I knew there was a chance of trouble, and I needed to get closer. I walked the thatch rooves until I was directly over the building. I found a small hole in the roof, and pushed through. I made it into the attic, and then the rafters directly above the bar. I watched as the bar people poured out of the tavern, leaving Celduin and a couple men. They bowed. They said a few words, then left. So did Celduin. He found his men, I thought. I climbed out onto the roof again, and saw a guard confront Celduin. I knew something was wrong. I looked around the area, and saw a familiar face. Hadvar. I turned and looked at Mairah then Thoron, giving the signal to be ready for anything. I dropped to the right of Celduin, and grabbed the guard. I winked at him through my mask.

I pulled my dagger to his throat. "I want Hadvar!" I yelled, looking at him. I made sure the guard was Septimist. Without hesitation I slit a hole in his throat. "Come now coward. You know why I'm here!" I looked at him, and pulled my mask and hood off of my head. "You know why we're here!" I turned to Celduin who threw his hood off. His men fell in around us. Celduin pulled his sword, and so did his men, and he let out a chuckle. I stared at him, then at Hadvar. "He's your's. I got Tulius." I whistled loudly, and the sound of arrows peircing flesh filled the air. I looked to the dark, cloudy sky. Down fell the bodies of the watching septimist archers. "Citizens! True sons and daughters of Skyrim! You have been mislead! The people you call the Septimists, The New Septim's Army have lied to you! They are not for the Empire. They are for total domination. We are here to Liberate your home! Draw your blades and fight with us, or die trying to fight against us!" As soon as the last word left my lips, an arrow struck my arm. I growled with pain. Then ripped it out of my arm and smiled. I looked at the wound, as it healed over with another tatoo. "Kynareth won't let me die until her duties are complete. Those duties are to end you!" I looked at the shooter. Tulius. I did a call from hunting in Silvenar, and Mairah and Thoron started letting loose. Bodies fell faster than I could count. Civilians ignored me and ran out of the city. Falathiel crashed through 2 buildings before eating the men of the Septimist Army. I wathed as Celduin chased after men. I started sprinting.

I ran over walls, and climbed vertical faces until I closed the gap. I tackled Tulius. "Who leads you?!" I said hitting him. He just laughed. "You're torcher will not work on me elf. Kill me now!" He pulled my sword and put it to his throat. "Do It!" I shook my head, and dragged him to a high place above the fighting. We were winning. "Septimists, we let you live. Only to run to your cowardous leaders, and spread the word of what happened here. I am back, WE are ALL BACK! The Tetraxir has taken Solitude, and will take all of Tamriel from you, and give it back to it's rightful owners. Run to your leaders and tell them The Undying Wolf has arisen from the ashes they have put me in. Tell them the Council has Rose!" I raised Tulius by his head, and held him over the edge. "Take his head with you." I cut his body free, and threw his head at the small group surrounded by our men. The stood.

I jumped from the ledge and turned in front of them with a snarl. I barked at them loudly, and they shook with fear. "GO!" I spoke to them. They ran into the darkness and mist. I let out a loud howl of triumph.

Mairah and I got on the wall on opposite sides. Lyron and Celduin went into solitude. Celduin went into the winking skeaver to get troops to fight. there were 3 guards close to me on the wall. the fog was so thick they couldn't see me. I got my sword out and snuck up behind the first one and stabbed him in the back with my hand on his mouth. I ran up to the next 2 and slammed there heads together, stabbing one and snapping the others neck. I pushed the bodies off to the side and awaited Lyron's signal. I looked up at Mairah and it i guess she had some guards to fight too.

I looked down at Lyron and i saw him give the signal. I looked all around to try to find were the guards were going to come from. I saw a huge group of soldiers come out of the barracks with Legate Rikke at the helm. I got my bow out and snapped an arrow on my spider string bow. I released the arrow and watched, as the men started to charge, the arrow go strait into Legate Rikke's neck. She fell strait to the ground as the men continued to charge. I then began to release arrows like mad. Each one going to a different kill spot on each man. I dropped about 25 before men started to come up at me on the wall. They came threw the door and i pulled out my sword. 6 men ran at me. I looked at them and sprinted right into one of them, jumping and stabbing him in the neck. As i landed i kicked a man to the ground and killed two more of them. One man tried to run but i got an arrow out, stabbed the man on the ground, slit the other mans throat, and then shot the running man in the back.

I heard Lyron yelling. I looked up and saw him holding Tulius by the head. He then cut it off and his body fell to the ground. Finally! That rat bastard got what he deserved for killing our people! He threw his head at the fleeing septimists and yelled GO. I jumped down off the wall into the main area were Celduin was and stood next to him waiting for Lyron to come down. Everyone was cheering as the last of the living septimists were killed.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    OOC: This RP is now CLOSED. This post is a final rap up of the posting. If you want more of the story, check out the Tetraxir Fan Fiction.

I looked down from where I was standing after my howl of victory. I knew that my journey with my companions was over, for now. Yet there was still a lot of work to be done. I walked down to my companions, and the cheering citizens of Solitude. They soon cleared out as my companions and I walked around. I held Mairah in my arms as we walked, because the both of us knew that we had finished the avenging of our people. Thoron and Celduin just talked to each other about the battle. How they killed some, and how they could do better in the future. I shook my head in a chuckle. "Well my friends, this is the end," I looked at them, "We have much to do before I feel we will meet again." I stepped forward, and shook both of their hands strongly, giving the both of them an approving nod. "This isn't the last time we will meet friends. I feel our paths will cross once more." They said almost nothing. Celduin took the single shard of his sword into his hand, and then made a fist around it. "I will re forge my sword. Then who knows what I will do." He walked past us, and patted my shoulder as he did. He walked out of the city. Thoron looked at us both. His mask still covering his face. Half expecting him to say something, all he did was pull out a dagger, and started to whistle. He played with the dagger in his fingers, then walked past the both of us, with nothing to say. I looked at Mairah. It was about time we were alone. She stared back at me intently. "What's next?" she asked me in a very curious manor. I looked at her. "We go after Karthus, wherever he may be," I looked around. If he was here, he was long gone by now. I looked at the sky as rain fell onto my face, I felt Kynareth's presence. I knew what I had to do. END. OOC: Thank You all for reading this thread. This is the last post, sort of wrapping things up. If you are interested in more of the story, I will be posting more on the Tetraxir thread, in the fan fiction section of the forums. Please check it out!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts