• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
Hey, can anyone help me come up with a cool Loki build. Make sure to include things like armor, skills, weapons, factions and personality. Just a note, I mean the Loki from the Thor and Avengers films. Thanks in advance! :)

ShadowGambit

As far as I can see it, the closest would be this:

Thalmor non hooded robe (close to what loki is wearing)
Mask of Clavicus Vile (the horns are the only one that would look like like Loki's helmet), when he is wearing a helmet.

he would be a pure caster.
Illusion, Alteration, Conjuration and Destruction as his main skills.

Speech, Enchanting and Alchemy as the secondary skills. No armor skill.

Staff of shock spell as a weapon. Or even better, Wabbajack.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
For the helm I just stumbled across a helmet almost identical to his called the Helm of Yngol.The thing about the staffs you suggested are they don't look like Liki's one.

Clau

The Fateless One
For the shouts, I recommend Throw Voice to fool enemies and can be used as mischief for RP purposes. While Become Ethereal is the closest thing to Loki's phantasmal illusion where tacklers end up tackling air.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Vile's helm would be the most suited to Loki, since they are both mischief makers. Can't really think of any armors or clothes that would suit aside from the Thalmor stuff. If you want him to be mostly magic based, but have a back up weapon, there's a really cool dagger that you can get from completing the College of Winterhold.

It's called Keening and it looks like it comes from the Realm of Asgard. However, if you want a staff, go for Wabbajack like someone already mentioned, or perhaps The Skull of Corruption or Sanguine's Rose.

ShadowGambit

The helm of Yngol is ok, but it has the horn on the side. I feel like mask of Clavicus Vile, with the horn in front, looks better. Also, the enchantment on it suits the design of the character.

The Wabbajack also suits the character, even if it doesn't look like Loki's one. The Aetherial Staff is closer in look.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
I don't mean to be picky but the Loki from the Avengers was not at all like his norse counterpart. Also could anyone suggest factions? Plus, I thought that maybe, for the staff, Staff of Magnus? It looks like his but does not have the same effect.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Ok so factions, Stormcloaks maybe cause hes causeing chaos in skyrim.

Non-hooded thalmor robes work. Scaled helmet also has horns. Staff of the Magus would be good though the staff is personal preference. Illusion Altereation, and destruction. Note specifically for the descruction spells where you place down a symbol and it exsplodes doing damage. Throw voice shout would be good, as Spirit Form i believe its called. Basically with shouts you can get as many as you want but selectively level them.

Remember you want to take a character from one universe's set of rules and transporting it to a universe with different rules.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
Thanks everyone, now there's just one thing specifically I need help with. What spells? I don't mean types btw I mean the actual spells I should use, example sparks.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
Alright, now the only question on the destruction magic is ice or fire? I know he is technically a frost giant but none of the spells he uses resembles the ice spells in Skyrim.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
use fire imo cause his association with the Phionex. (i know its spelt wrong but i dont feel like googling it)

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
Thanks everyone for the advice. It is much appreciated and that is all I need for now. Although I would not mind if everyone kept suggesting things from time to time. :)

TrollingTalos343

Hey, can anyone help me come up with a cool Loki build. Make sure to include things like armor, skills, weapons, factions and personality. Just a note, I mean the Loki from the Thor and Avengers films. Thanks in advance! :)

Not in Armour: Non-Hooded Thalmor Robes, Ebony Boots, and Staff of Magnus. In Armour: Helm of Yngol, General Tulius Armor, Elven Gauntlets, and Elven Boots. For primary skills you need Illsuion, Conjuration, Restoration, Alteration, and One-Handed (For daggers). Secondary skills Alchemy, Speech, and Enchanting.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts