• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
PC gamer just released a magasine covering pretty much all the basics that ESO will be about, and it sounds like it's gonna be placed in Cyrodiil again...
This could still be wrong though! The magazine only said that "In the game you will be able to choose one of three factions and fight for the throne of Tamriel"

These three factions (If the game is set remotely close to the Stormcloak uprising should then be Thalmor, Empire and Stormcloak, which kind of makes perfect sense I suppose.

I'm not saying this IS THE WAY ESO WILL BE, I just saw the article in the magasine and they had questioned some guys on Bethesda who said that the game will be about the factions fighting for ruling Tamriel.

(Edited 23:04 due to wrong game title, TES6 instead of ESO)

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
This is ESO, not TES6

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
These three factions (If the game is set remotely close to the Stormcloak uprising should then be Thalmor, Empire and Stormcloak, which kind of makes perfect sense I suppose.
The game takes place almost a thousand years before Skyrim in the sixth century of the Second Era.

The 3 factions are the Daggerfall Covenant consisting of the Bretons and Orcs of High Rock and Redguards of Hammerfell, the Ebonheart Pact consisting of the Nords of Skyrim, the Dunmer of Morrwind and the Argonians of Black Marsh, and the First Aldmeri Dominion consisting of the Altmer of Summerset Isle, the Bosmer of Valenwood and Khajiit of Elsweyr. This has been published all over the internet and I would be suprised if it wasn't mentioned in the article you read.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts