Living In Skyrim Or Solstheim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

As far as im concerned the dlc should be called ''The elder scrolls : Solstheim'' lol but do you live in skyrim anymore? For me i have to return to skyrim soon for Hearthfire as us ps3 players can build a house but anyway the tittle says it all

I stay in Raven Rock, or Tel Mithryn, but I never was much of a homebody. Another one of my characters married Uthgerd, and lives with her in the Cloud District of Whiterun.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I hate to admit that I kind of find Solstheim depressing. It just has the feeling of a land just ravaged by fire. Also, the ash spawn scare the living plops out of me and no way in hell am I going to voluntarily chill with them on my front lawn.

Voodoo_uk2

Im with Lizzither Solstheim is a great place to Visit but you wouldn't want to live there, i go there to use the BlackBook mostly as all i get in Skyrim when i perform this Dark Evil act is a vision followed by a weird mini Earth Quake
You can have a lot of fun Exploring different kinds of Wildlife Races and everything but after a while it is quite depressing and i find myself Wanting back to Skyrim
ps.everything looks soo Ashey

Willow

Honestly, the first time I went to Solstheim I was pretty amazed at how awesome it looks. It doesn't really fit with my "good" nord warrior to reside there full time and I agree that it looks a little depressing, but I do like it. Sometimes the landscape in Skyrim can get a little redundant and I like how Solstheim really does feel like you're on a different planet. I think I'll eventually make a creepy dark elf character and have them live in Raven Rock.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I didnt like solstheim at all it is always gloomy and dark and filled with to many dark elves lol. I stay in the lakeview manor.

Cazimir

I do not like the Solstheim house. It's so dark and gloomy that I've had to drop torches so I have more light. The environment outside doesn't help either. So, Lakeview Manor shall remain my main base.

Ritterkreuz

My current Dragonborn has yet to visit Solstheim, but I checked it out quickly on an older build. I'd say Skyrim is definitely going to stay my home. Don't get me wrong, Solstheim is a great place to visit, but it's just not home for me.

Nakatsu_Hime

There's no way I'm staying in Raven Rock. It's far too dusty. I'll keep the Manor I was given - now that someone's actually removed the corpses of the previous residents, but I'll only remain there whilst I have work to do.

I'd like to build a place where there's grass, trees, perhaps a stream and relatively low numbers of wolves, spiders and dragons.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts