Lisbet's Missing Shipment - help please

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Glorfindel

SkyRimmers!

Please help!

I was assigned this quest. I obtained a statue (Diabella) from the Broken Tower Redoubt (I assume this is the relevant treasure). But when I obtained it I got no narrative explaining that any element of the quest was complete.

So I took the statue to Lisbet and she is not doing anything. I dropped it near her- nothing. I sold it to her! Still nothing.

Any ideas guys? Help me!

Thanks and happy SkyRimming!

Glor x

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Do you have your quest marker on for that quest? It should take you to one of a few random locations, Broken Tower Redoubt is one of the possibilities for that. Do you remember if the statue was specifically called "Lisbet's Dibella Statue"? Because it's possible you just happened across a regular Dibella Statue that wasn't Lisbet's and that's why she isn't taking it back. Are you on PC? If so you may be able to use console commands to manually forward the progress of the quest. What stage of the quest are you on now, like in your journal what does it say you need to do?

Glorfindel

Thanks for getting back to me!

From memory - it was called Dibella Statue only... Perhaps it was a random one I picked up, haha if so!

Alas I am on PS3 - but I'll check tonight and give you a full update - I'm at work now :-)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts