• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Kivuli noticeably tensed up and began to stammer at the mention of "Godcurse." Tiberius wanted to jump in the subject and see if he could pull more information from Kivuli, but she might not know anything, or it could simply be a dangerous subject.

Tiberius shook his head, a group of the Godcursed explained too much to be mere conincidence.

Tiberius sighed, maybe he was over-analyzing.

"What do you know of the Godcursed? It's a new term to me and I'm wondering if I have the correct information."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "Mortals cursed with the power of a Divine. Said to be powerful enough to stand up to a Daedric Prince but they caught on and started hunting them down and slaughtering them. These days these mortals are not seen as champions of good, they are seen as walking food with a target painted on them for a Daedric Prince's minions." Kivuli explains, leaning back a bit. "Usually have a mark of one of the Divines on their person somewhere."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Tiberius nodded, fairly certain of his next move. It was a gamble if he was wrong and Kivuli wasn't who he thought she was, but what were the chances he would be? Everything seemed to suggest a group of the Godcursed. Even if he was wrong, he doubted Kivuli would turn him in to the Deadra. She might be cold, ruthless, and maybe an argument could be made for bloodthirsty, but she cared. He knew that. She risked her life to save the Redguard and showed compassion to Tiberius when he needed it. She had seen him weak and tried to comfort him.

Tiberius drew a breath and turned to face Kivuli, pulling off his leather vest and shirt.

Damn. I really am white.

Tiberius positioned himself so his left shoulder faced Kivuli, groaning from the effort.

Set into his shoulder was a winding serpent, it's maw brandishing many scythe-like teeth. It's long tail was wrapped around a hollow sun-like shape with an orb suspended from its roof. The symbol of Arkay.

"Any chance this is one of those marks?"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli's eyes widen. "Y-yeah...it is. You are Arkay's champion...and you are not alone...for Khenarthi has chosen me." Kivuli completely turns around, and lifts up enough of her shirt to display the familiar blue wings of Kynareth with the lighter blue teardrop in its center.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Tiberius nods, "Yeah, I thought you were. I assume the others were Godcursed as well?"

He stared down at his tattered and bloodied shirt, sighing heavily. He needed a change of clothes, among other things. His stomach grumbled angrily and he reached for one of the apples, but stopped himself,

"Oh...right."

Tiberius shook his head. He'd kill for a lute, and some good food. Especially the lute. He needed something to help him think. Something he could pour himself into without worrying. Something carefree and simple. That is, if he could hold the thing, his body felt tired and slow. Fragile.

"So what do we do now? Your group is all but destroyed and I'm not exactly on the same page. Not to mention I'm not in fighting shape. What are we expected to do?"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "Mother is skilled in bartering, let her deal with the Captain. For us, stay alive until we get to Solsthiem." Digging in her satchel, she produces her last spare set of DB armor for Tiberius. "Here, this should do a better job of covering you than those torn bits of cloth. Hood will help against the sun too."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Tiberius nodded. Staying alive would wholly hinge on his ability to avoid conflict. Normally, he wouldn't have given the matter any more thought, but his red eyes, pale skin, and fangs demanded he did. How could a weak Argonian Vampire stumble around Solsthiem without drawing attention?

Kivuli began rummaging through a large satchel, and produced a full set of armor a moment later, dropping it in Tiberius' lap.

"Here, this should do a better job of covering you than those torn bits of cloth. Hood will help against the sun too."

Tiberius nodded, "Thank you. But are you sure you want to give this to me? Don't you need it?" He took a moment to examine the armor, his eyes taking in the fine details of the set.

The armor was obviously that of the Dark Brotherhood, and it primarily consisted of black leather. The set gained its trademark appearance thanks to a number of crimson highlights, and metal studs. It was probably of a tighter fit, to dampen the sounds of movement. The set also boasted a masked hood, no doubt to keep an assassin's identity secret, and a pair of gloves.

While it wasn't incognito, it was far superior to what Tiberius wore, and he found himself indebted to Kivuli once again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts