• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Rydar ducked underneath the arrow fired at him, watching as pirates swarmed over the larger ship and tossed the two Khajiiti back to the Maiden before the Capitan decided to ram the smaller vessel in an attempt to capsize it.

The Capitan taunted them one last time before tossing the limp body of the Redguard to the sea.

Rydar charges off the boat and dives into the water just behind Kivuli. As soon as the cold water of the sea meets his body, Rydar's arms flatten themselves to his sides and he begins swimming like a crocodile.

He rapidly closes the distance to the Redguard man and bites down hard on one of the slaughterfish, killing it in moments.

Stupid cat! You can't haul a man out of water like this. You can't breathe like I can.

Rydar snatches the man and heads back to the Maiden, grabbing onto an anchor and doing his best to simultaneously keep the Redguard's head above water and keep the slaughterfish at bay.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli actually is...breathing. Under the water. Totally breathing like it was air. She ends up following Rydar, helping to repel the Slaughterfish from under the water, showing no signs of drowning...or coming up for air.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Smutticus watches Rhyf go over and growls. His eyes beginning to glow pink, as well a what appears to be his junk, but is actually his mark. The glowing stops almost as soon as it starts, luckily no one who was going to live would have witnessed it. He stumbles as the ship is hit but he looks down at the smaller ship.

"Tell me..." Smutticus felt all his magicka flow into his arms. "Does passion burn as bright as..."

Swirling his arms around in circles Smutticus casts firestorm onto the ship attempting to ram them. The swirling flames causing the smaller ship to lose momentum and course. Smutticus collapses from his display of magic.

"FIRE!"

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    Caesar startled as the ship was being rammed off course from the island, we are very close now.

An arrow was fired in his direction, narrowly missing his head. He drew a silver sword and his imperial sword. People were overboard. He rushed to their assistance whilst also making sure Pirates weren't coming on board, he threw down a rope so the others can climb it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
    Rhyfalim's head hurt, the pounding of blood and waves, coupled with the torn flesh from the slaughterfish attack, combined into a cacophony of pain and a dull, thudding headache. He had the sensation of being lifted, as he was pulled from the water by Rydar, and felt his body crash to the planks of the Northern Maiden's wet deck.

For only a few moments, he was conscious, and with a violent surge, he coughed up bloody salt water. Coughing and vomiting racked his body, and he fell into his own vomit in a heap, breathing raggedly.

So cold, he thought, as the fog began creeping back into his mind, so cold...

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    Caesar gasped as Rhyf fell into the water he rushed towards him. The deck was soaked from the voyage. Caesar slipped and and his head hit the rails of the boat. His neck snapped like a stick and his skull had shattered and pierced his brain. He laid dead on the floor. His soul had left his body and watched as the blood ran from his head.

Caesar's ghost disappeared, back to the shivering isles where he will wait for the return of Jyggalag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli then surfaces, looking perfectly okay. "Is he okay?" She asks of Rydar, kicking away a slaughterfish that bit her tail.

Zaraji grabs onto the railing to steady herself as the larger pirate ship just slams harder into the Maiden. It tips one side under the waves, soon leaving the older Khajiit dangling from the railing.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Rydar had climbed aboard the Northern Maiden and watched helplessly as the Redguard he tried to save died in his arms. Caesar passed mere moments later, his face now that of a ghost.

Rydar sat back on his haunches, the pirates seemed so distant as he watched the men's still forms.

"He's dead."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli eyes Rydar, looking a bit sympathetic. "Welcome to life here, Rydar. Best learn to get used to death."

"GUYS! HE'S KNOCKING THE SHIP OVER!"

"Mom?!" Kivuli glances around frantically, looking for her mother.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Rydar snapped from his trance as the pirate ship smashed into the Northern Maiden. The impact knocked him over, sending him sprawling along the deck, his hands scrabbling for any purchase on the slick wood.

He finally caught hold of the edge of the cabin, the rough wood tearing into his hands as his momentum was arrested.

"If you have any ideas now would be a great time to use them!" Rydar yelled over the angry waves and groaning wood of the ship he clung to.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Rydar grunted in frustration, "Now is not the time for..." he was cut off as his grip on the ship's cabin faltered and sent him back into the icy waters of the sea.

Going back to the Maiden was foolish. He didn't have the energy anymore and his fingers were going numb from the cold, his body already shivering. Without so much as a thought Rydar swam under the, now listing, Maiden, aiming for the side of the pirate's ship. He swam as fast as he could, looking more like serpent than Argonian. He rocketed from the water and whipped out his small blade, jamming it into the wooden flank of the ship.

The blade dug into the wood and caught, providing a makeshift hand-hold. Rydar's feet scrambled for purchase on the side of the ship, but found none, leaving the shivering Argonian hanging from a single hand, his grip already faltering.

"Hey! Khajiit! Look, you've beaten us! You've killed three warriors already! You killed our crew capsized the ship, and left us helpless! Why kill us when you can leave us on Solsthiem and let us spread word of your cunning and strength! Help us and we will spread fear of your name where ever we may go!"

Rydar knew he was scrambling, bluffing, and begging. He tried to sweeten the deal with what little he had. He shook his head, he had nothing but the blood in his...

His blood. With fear crossing the Argonian's face he made the only deal he could,

"I'll let you taste my blood! Taste my blood an turn me into a creature of the night! I only ask you spare us! Please! I beg you!

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli is knocked free and into the water. She glances around in a panic, looking for the members of her group. Mostly her mother.

Zaraji is also knocked loose. She swims towards the only sound other than the waves, which was Rydar's voice. She quickly grabs hold of Rhydar to help him keep his head above water. "Rhydar! Let us see if we can get him to take us to Solsthiem instead of killing us!" She hisses into his ear before speaking louder towards the pirate. "What will it cost for safe passage to Solsthiem? Zaraji of Riften has wealth beyond compare!"

Kaz leans over the side of the ship. "Argonian blood and even more treasure huh? Hm...parlay it is. For now. Hoist them up!"

A longboat drops down near Rydar and Zaraji, still connected to ropes to the pirate ship.

"Climb aboard, mateys."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Rydar pulled his knife from the ship, exhausted. He leaned into Zaraji, shivering.

"Thank the Hist. I can't believe that worked."

Rydar tiredly swam over to the longboat and hauled himself into it, exhausted, dripping wet, shivering, and scared out of his mind. Argonian may not be a title he could honestly hold for much longer.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Zaraji grabs onto the edge of the boat and makes this cheetah-like squeak-hissy noise. Kivuli's head surfaces nearby, having heard that. The two kinda exchange noises marco-polo style until Kivuli finds her way to the rowboat. The older Khajiit helps her daughter up onto it before hauling herself onto it as well.

"Where is Rhyf?"

"H-he passed."

"That Penitus fellow?"

"Dead too."

"Fantastic."
    Came the snarky, sarcastic response as the Glass Armor-clad one flops onto her back in the boat. "Just you, Zaraji, and Rydar now."

The longboat is slowly hoisted back up into its resting position at the edge of the pirate ship, a sluggish and jerky ride.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Rydar sat up, wiping sea-water from his face. Fear played across each of his features.

"So, uh...do either of you know anything about Vampirism?"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli nods. "Kivuli does. It halts aging, and you will become ashen in color. The only food that will sustain you is human blood, Babette has told me that any other kind of blood will nutritionally sustain but leave the vampire's hunger unsatisfied. Sunlight will leave you more susceptible to the fire element...that is all Kivuli can remember off the top of her head." The Khagonian hugs her knees to her chest, feeling nervous.

"Some vampires retain thier sense of self, some go feral from the hunger. Flip of the septim, really, on which one a bitten being will become."
    Zaraji sighs, resting her hands behind her head. "Though with some luck Zaraji might be able to talk him out of sampling your blood."

"Mom?"

"Hrm?"

"Where's Smutticus?"

"............."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Rydar shook, partially from the cold and partially from fear.

"Thank you, Zaraji, but I think it's our best shot at surviving this. I wouldn't push our luck any further."

Rydar paused, unsure of how well Kivuli knew the dead,

"I think he drowned. I haven't seen him for a long while."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts