OOC Light of Divinity Planning/Character Card Thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I was thinking maybe he only has three fingers (index, middle, and thumb) do he can't properly use any kind of melee weapon and is restricted to bows. I really don't know.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    A lung...he wouldn't be able to move much. I kinda like the seizure idea...I may use that. Thanks!

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I'm not ready at all. Give me a bit to make a CC for my character. Sin, you should do so as well.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Here's my CC

============================

Name: Drayce

Race: Khajiit

Laterality: Right-handed

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Roughly 5 foot 6 inches with a lean, yet powerful build. He has very light gray fur with two jagged, dark-black lines on either side of his head (next to the ears) and neck. His cheekbones are also black and form a dark line that passes below his eyes and runs along the sides of his nose in a jagged cheetah-style pattern. His muzzle is light gray - like the rest of his body. He has the side beard thing that many males have, however, he does not have any braids in it. Drayce's hair is medium-length and choppy, giving it an almost spiked appearance. Drayce's hair is dark black, like his facial markings. He has a massive claw scar (three line scar) running from his right brow down to his right collar-bone. Drayce has bright yellow eyes.

Personality: Drayce has a rather level-headed and cold demeanor, often questioning others and offending them without realizing what he's doing. He doesn't mind talking, but speaks very precisely and to-the-point. He despises "beating around the bush" and will approach most conversations with a transaction-like attitude. Inside, Drayce is a mess. He struggles with his family's enslavement and often questions if he should have chosen to suffer alongside his family, or pursued his role as a Champion. He often questions his own actions and tends to overthink most scenarios, struggling to find the right in all of his actions. Dracye has rampant trust issues and assumes everyone is out there to stab him in the back.

Afflictions: Raging Insomniac, and has Schizoid Personality Disorder. He was also born utterly blind in his left eye.

Divine: Akatosh

Weapons: Black-painted Elven bow with Orcish arrows, and an Elven dagger.

Armor:
    Linwe.png.cf.png

Other Apparel: Drayce has an Amulet of Akatosh that never leaves his neck. When he's not wearing his armor, Drayce dresses in a black tunic, tan pants, and black boots. He also wears an eyepatch to cover his blind eye.

Mark: I know I said I was going to do a sketch of this, but I couldn't quite pull it off. I'll do my best to explain it. Start with Faith's tattoo from Mirror's Edge.tumblr_mdxzj00uai1qcw59ho1_500.jpg.cf.jpg
    Notice the lowest two sections and how the lowest one ends in a point? Hollow out the inside of the two pieces and leave a border of the angular stuff. Inside that hollow area, add the symbol from the Amulet of Akatoshetc-jewelry-es-amuletofakatosh-bg.jpg.cf.jpg
    However, the sides are too smooth, so I extended the serrated edges outwards and made the cuts more jagged to fit in with the rest of the mark. The mark is the entire length of Drayce's left arm from shoulder to wrist. Unlike most Champions, Drayce finds little point in hiding his mark because his identity as a Champion is already known.

Backstory: Drayce was born into a slave family in what used to be Riften, living in the now deserted Ratway. When his parents discovered that Drayce was a Champion of Akatosh, they hid him further in the Ratway, and kept his exsistance a secret to both of his siblings. Drayce is the youngest of three children, but the only one still living. His oldest sister was burnt at the stake by Molag-Bal for stealing food to try and feed her starving family. The second child, Drayce's brother, defied a Deadric overseer when the monster was beating Drayce's mother for not working fast enough. Drayce's brother has not been seen since that incident. On the eve of Winter, Drayce's mother was caught sneaking into the Ratway, and brutally beaten. Four-year-old Drayce was forced to flee from Riften and has not set foot anywhere near the cursed place. Since the day he left Riften, Drayce has been hopping from place to place, taking odd jobs for money or food, and hiding from Deadra. It was during this running that Drayce found his bow. Quickly discovering his talent with the weapon, Drayce spent years honing his skills in combat, becoming a deadly-accurate archer. His constant need to evade Daedra has forced Drayce to become a very skilled Freerunner and excellent sneak.

Last edited:

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Here is a picture of Drayce. I know the quality is poor, but it's the best I could do.

Two things:

- The hair is wrong, it's too long. Also I'm chaning Drayce's eyes to blue and his hair/beard color to gray, it has a much better look to it.

- I'm changing Drayce's armor to the black Dawnguard set I've got here. It goes better with the feel I'm trying to get with Drayce.

20160513_150313.jpg

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Awesome! Okay, mine is WIP below this post. I'm posting her parents' CCs as well just in case I need to use them.

Name: Kivuli

Race: Khajonian (Khajiit/Argonian crossbreed)

Laterality: Left handed

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance:
    2jbt8r9.png
    2jbt8r9.png

Personality: Kivuli is rather cold and buisnesslike to strangers and clients. She doesn't care for long whiney stories or 'beating around the bush', just get to the point and tell her who you want dead. Wit as sharp as her beloved ebony dagger, she'll snark and snip about anything and everything, not caring who she offends along the way. Towards her fellow Brotherhood members, actual family, and orphans she's much more jovial and cuddly, showering them in gifts and affections. She's not a stickler for rules except for the Five Tenets. Even outsiders staying in the sanctuary have to abide by the Tenets or risk expulsion if not death.

Afflictions: Lycanthropy and has some issues breathing on land. (Some days it gets so bad that she has to wear a water-filled helmet to breathe properly)

Armor:
    Skyrim+Dark+Brotherhood+Armor.jpg

dragon_priest_mask_by_myepicrilla-d8joif3.png

200px-CopperandMoonstoneCirclet.png

latest

(Morokei is usually worn when Kivuli's lungs are having real difficulty breathing, as she has placed a bag of water in it that her mouth and nose fit in to. Otherwise it's the circlet or cowl)

Weapons
    latest

latest

latest

Enchantments:
    Dagger: Shock Damage and Absorb Health
    Bow: Paralyze and Absorb Health
    War Axe: Fire Damage and Absorb Health

Mark:
    2nk15bs.png

Backstory:

Last edited:

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Awesome! Okay, mine is WIP below this post. I'm posting her parents' CCs as well just in case I need to use them.

Name: Kivuli

Race: Khajonian (Khajiit/Argonian crossbreed)

Laterality: Left handed

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance

Cool I'll take a look. Khajonian...I was wondering what you were going to refer to her as. The idea I had sounded more like an alien sneeze if that makes sense.

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
    Question, Falc. Why does Drayce know he's a Companion? Or is the whole "pursuing his role as a Champion" a reference to later on, when our character's Divine patrons reveal themselves, and Drayce decides to go with it?

Hm, I just finished reading your post. Wasn't the whole idea of the "tug" as I'll call it, to guide our characters to each other without really telling the characters themselves what's going on? And how would his family have realized his role before we did?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts