• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Download Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132425668

Details & Location;
---------
Light Ancient Nordic Armor v1.0 add's a light version of the Ancient Nord Armor armor into the game for those who prefer the armor and would like to use it on characters trained in the light armor perks. You can find this armor in the riverwood general trader for a decent price, location might change soon. You also have two choices in helmets, one is the normal ancient nord helmet and the other is a unenchanted version of Yngol's helmet.

Upgrade;
---------
All of the armor parts are upgradable at the workbench with the iron/steel perk. Each armor piece has the base stats but i have reduce each stat by 10 points to make it more light armor friendly. Light armor with heavy stats wouldn't be fair afterall.

Updates;
---------
Future versions of this mod will include custom textures for the armors and weapons and custom enchanted sets for the heavier classes and light classes for those who do not wish to train in the enchantment perk tree. So stick around.

Credits & Permissions;
---------
Credit goes to the following

Bethseda for the game.
Creation kit for the tools.
itsJasonHD (me) for the mod.

You do not have permission to upload this file to the nexus or ANY other mod site.

Errors;
---------
No errors have been reported or found so far, please report all errors to me in the comments section.

Attention SKSE Users;
---------
For those who are using the skse launcher the game must first be launched with the vanilla launcher, save and then load with the skse launcher to be able to see the armor ingame. For some reason skse doesn't like adding new items into the game like it's supposed to.

Alternate Notes;
---------
Do not leave a comment telling me that other people have created this mod, i do not care and i will delete the comments. I'm planning on adding custom content so in the future this mod will not be the same as previous created ones. Also, when asking for assistance or general suggestions be polite about it. I refuse to help rude and improperly behaved people.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts