Leveling up once at a time

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jenrai

Basically.I have about two or three levels saved up from leveling.But I want to train my skills for each level but cannot because the screen takes me directly 3 levels up.Is there a way to level up one at a time.I heard of a method by going into the screen and exiting at some point and the attribute screen shows up but it won't level me up again.Any clue?Thanks

jenrai

Basically.I have about two or three levels saved up from leveling.But I want to train my skills for each level but cannot because the screen takes me directly 3 levels up.Is there a way to level up one at a time.I heard of a method by going into the screen and exiting at some point and the attribute screen shows up but it won't level me up again.Any clue?Thanks

So after experimenting I have found a way to level up only once at a time if you have more than 1 level saved up.

1.When you do have 2+ levels saved up-head to the LEVEL UP Screen
2.Wait untill the Attribute screen pops up.Making you choose which attribute to raise
3.Go to the desired attribute you want to raise and choose it
4.When it says are you sure ok/no Choose Ok
5.Now.When you choose Ok.QUICKLY QUICKLY QUICKLY Exit the level up screen(may take a few tries)
6.You are now leveled up once instead of all the levels you've saved up

Hope this helps!

Mytherceria

Hi, thank you so much for posting this "fix". What a horrid decision; forcing us to train all of our levels at once!

I am having one issue, though. When I close the menu, it doesn't exit out completely and still has the option to choose an attribute. This way, I am able to train twice but I can't seem to get it down to just once. Have you ever has this issue? Am I not clicking fast enough?

Thanks again!

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
Alternately, if your planning on training your 5/5 per level then you should take a break between levels to do so. If your gaining multiple levels at once without having an opportunity to seek out a trainer after each level then your probably 'power-leveling' a specific skill. Simply take a break after you level, find a trainer, resume leveling.

jenrai

Hi, thank you so much for posting this "fix". What a horrid decision; forcing us to train all of our levels at once!

I am having one issue, though. When I close the menu, it doesn't exit out completely and still has the option to choose an attribute. This way, I am able to train twice but I can't seem to get it down to just once. Have you ever has this issue? Am I not clicking fast enough?

Thanks again!

Sorry for the late reply.Anyways...

It has worked for me four times already.Basically you may not be doing it fast enough.When you choose an attribute and it pops the Are you sure/positive.Hit Ok and than immediatly exit.not even waiting.like.Put your fingers on the button that confirms and exits.And hit the first one and than the second one quick.like super quick.takes a couple tries but it works.

Polyphemus

Here is a much easier way. player.setlevel. Everytime you set a new level, you get to train for that level fresh. So just go through however many lvl ups, then change your level back to what it was, and train up, add 1 level, and repeat til you get where you were. No frustration:)

Xanax

From the sounds of it Mytherceria is on PC ("Am I not clicking fast enough?"). Maybe this is exclusive to 360?

sean2

im unable to get it first attempt any tricks? I consistently get out of the window on the second try which is better than none but once would be better :p

cobrasa9987

Using console it becomes practically like cheating (or even worse you can break all the game like that) and ruins fun of the game :sadface:
second disadvantage is that typing quickly (even if it sometime works out) you cannot choose accumulated perks till you reach highest-accumulated level (for example from lvl-1 to lvl-17)
It would be nice if someone could make an option in the game to be available simply quit from levelup menu after desired level been picked up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts