Leveling Up Destruction tree.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Radia964

Obviously, I found out, leveling up any of the trees is progressively harder,
as your Character levels up. I found destruction magic, is the hardest to level.
I tried most of The YT videos on it.
(using the shock rune trick, spawning 2 familiars, killing them both), (fighting w/ destruction against the giants, Mammoths)...They seemed to be slow leveling... At level 38.
I'm looking to pick up only 8 levels to get from 52-60
Has anybody got a good link, or any system for leveling up Destruction, fairly quick?
Or is it better to just pay for training ?

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I pay Faralda at the college for training man, then I sell her my loot from adventuring. Y'see, the training gold gets added to her merchant gold, so she can buy ALOT of stuff. Makes it fairly easy to unload my inventory AND raise destruction.

Radia964

I pay Faralda at the college for training man, then I sell her my loot from adventuring. Y'see, the training gold gets added to her merchant gold, so she can buy ALOT of stuff. Makes it fairly easy to unload my inventory AND raise destruction.

Ahh, good one! forgot about the merchant gold aspect...Nice (*thumbs up*)

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
Ufff, i use this trick to level it up to 100, but there might be a spoiler, its about dark brotherhood...

You need to complete Dark Brotherhood quest line. Then, you will need to buy upgrades for your new sanctuary. Only one you need is the torture room. Once you have it, there will be 4 ppl that you can torture. Simply spam destruction spells, and then heal them with healing hands, or heal-other restoration spell. If u have desetigrate (i cant spell it omg) perk in destruction tree (and i belive u dont), its best to cast shock spells on them, fire does bonus dmg, u might kill them accidently, and they are all nords, so casting frost spells will slow your leveling. If u decide to level destruction up to 100 later, then ull probably get that desetigration perk (it litearly kills any1 without u having to bring them to 0 hp), then u should lvl up by casting frost spells on those poor ppl. Its how I do it. Hope this helps.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts