Level 100 Smithing and Daedric Armour

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rofl of Mao

this only took me around 10k gold to accomplish, give or take 2k. I was only level 27-28 at the time and leveled up alot. It is really easy as well.

LEVEL 100 SMITHING

-take off all inventory and place in house chest so that you run faster and longer.
-only carry items that will improve bartending (prices), carry weight and stamina.
-go to white run.
-there are 4 people of whom you can purchase these following items:

iron ingot/ore

leather strips/leather

ebony ignot/ore (which is needed for daedric armour)

and these people are:

Eurlund Gray-Mane
-can be found on the Skyforge

Adrianne Avenicci
Ulfberth War-Bear
-can be found in Warmaiden's

Belethor
-can be founs in Belethor's General Goods

Now, to start off, go to one of these people and purchase iron ingots/ore, leather strips/leather.

Run to the next person and do the same thing.

After the buying those items from the last person, wait 48 hours and restart this whole process.

Repeat this till you get around 400 iron ingots (including smelted iron ore) and 400 leather strips (including tanned leather) and around 15 ebony ingots (including smelted ebony ingots).

Create iron daggers at any Blacksmith's Forge and watch that Smithing Level rise. After creating 400 daggers, you should be Level 100 on Smithing or relatively close.

CREATING DAEDRIC ARMOUR

-Head to College of Winterhold.
-Once within the general area outside, look north for a door and enter it.
-head upstairs.
-look for a man (an elf of some sort) and speak to him till he tells you that he has certain items he can get for you.
-if you've got the coin you would be able to purchase daedra hearts from him.
-he will have 2 with him.
-buy them and wait 48 hours.
-once you have 4 you can head to any Blacksmith's forge and make your Daedra Armour!

HAPPY DRAGONSLAYING! :D

-Rofl of Mao

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Rofl of Mao

Oh right.. Sorry for my noobness.. I'm new to this forum business and just wanted to post something I recently found out. I hope to get better and improve though! Thanks for the tips!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
No Worries, I can understand your excitement, hell, all of us felt the same at one time or another. But, next time search through the Skyrim Guides & Tutorials first to see if the subject has been covered, if it hasn't then by all means post it.

Rofl of Mao

Ahaha yes that's right. Alright, got it. Oh and one more thing... how do you add all those fancy stuff beneath your posts? Everyone has it and I have no clue... and what type of files are they? can they be .gif?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
That's my Signature.
Go to the top of this page, your Username should be the 4th from the right. Hover the mouse over your name & click Signature. You can edit your Signature & Preview it, just make sure you click SAVE when you are finished.

daedra dude

you dont actualy have to buy your daedra hearts you can steal them from skjor
and you can get your ebony ingots from the throat of the world near the notched pick axe
but if u r like me kill daedras for their hearts i have about 10

Rofl of Mao

you dont actualy have to buy your daedra hearts you can steal them from skjor
and you can get your ebony ingots from the throat of the world near the notched pick axe
but if u r like me kill daedras for their hearts i have about 10
hey thanks man! where can you find the daedra dudes?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
There is a full Mining List that can be found here........

Mining Spots | Skyrim Forums

Ebony Ore can be found at:

Redbelly Mine - North of Riften
Mzulft - South East of Windhelm
Gloombound Mine - East of Kynesgrove (5+ of Ebony Deposits)
Throat of the World - Very top of the mountain
Blackreach - There are 2 veins of Ebony Ore.

Ebony Ingots can also be bought from any Blacksmith as well as General Merchants.

Daedra Hearts aren't that expensive & can be bought from Alchemists.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

metal_and_blood

Just to throw this out there to you Rofl of Mao,
my latest is a 2 hand weilding orc. Your method of uping blacksmithing is fine, i usually just do iron daggers until 100, but what i did on this one is since it was an orc, i bought a carriage ride to windhelm and went to the orc settlement to the east where gloombound mine is located. being an orc i was let right in. if no one is in the shack next to the mine entrance, theres a book there that ups either blacksmithing or heavy armor.
Being a two hand weilder i want the best armor rating i can get, and at level 19 i had full ebony armor by mining the ebony in gloombound mine early on. Using the method of iron daggers to get my smithing up to 80 I also got my level up high enough to do the quest for Mahroones Dagon's razor, which means I got access to the temple of Mahroones Dagon and four daedra hearts for free to later upgrade to deadric armor. You can upgrade it from ebony to deadric with the hearts at the college of winterhold after completing a certain quest, i forget which one. If you're looking to buy ebony ingots, the kahjitt caravans usually offer them before most other shop keepers.

Rofl of Mao

i know about that orc settlement and had to gather some gauntlets to gain entry and acceptance (i was an imperial) i have also done mahroon's dagon quest but i already had daedric armour xD and on a side note.... i think you can battle those two deadras over again and again after a period of time meaning 2 free daedric hearts! :D

metal_and_blood

Actually its 4 daedra hearts once per "in game month" from the temple. The two outside drop keys to get inside the temple, where there are two more daedra to kill as well as some ebony and gold ingots and other useful stuff.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts