Glitch Let's Glitch Skyrim - How to get out of all the city's and more!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MichaelDonger

Introduction

Hello, I'm creating a youtube series which will be showing you how to glitch out of all the major city's in skyrim. I might expand the series and show more glitches to. If you want to request something feel free to comment on the video or this thread. And show me support by subscribing and liking the video. All content is my own, and I will not upload anything that I have seen/watched.

Episodes:

Let's Glitch Skyrim - Ep 1 - How to glitch out of Riften

Information:
It took me around 30 minutes to get this one. First of all I tried thinking outside the box, jumping onto the forge, then onto the blacksmith npc's head and lastly onto the blacksmith's roof. But there was no way to get out of the city there. I then started walking around the city finding another way to get onto some roofs to try parkour to the front wall. And I found the thieves guild's entrance roof which can just be walked on.

Edit: Dammit! Youtube has cut off some text! You should be able to understand it but if not feel free to comment and I'll reply with an answer.

Link:

Let's Glitch Skyrim - Ep 2 - How to glitch out of Solitude

Information:
A really easy and fast glitch I found, it takes about 30 seconds and you can roam skyrim freely, or roam underneath the city its self!

Link:

Next video..
Let's Glitch Skyrim - Ep 3 - How to glitch out of Whiterun easily

Information:
There are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much videos on whiterun glitches, I wanted to upload a video on glitching out of whiterun, so I'm going to use my method to glitch out of the very famous city, and it's easier then the original.

Link: Coming soon!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
This is old news, the game has been out for over 10 months & there are countless threads & videos on this forum & thousands on YouTube about those glitches. Try posting something that HASN'T been instead of something that is old & boring.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts