LEGO The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
I know, very... strange idea, not two game genre's you would mix, and not something a member of this forum has ever probably thought about. If a game of such was to be released, I wonder if it would be successful?
Anyway, I got the idea when they released LEGO Lord of the Rings. TES & LOTR arent too different are they? Thinking about it, I think it can work. The main storyline could be based around Skyrims main story line, With guild side missions being available after collecting certain numbers of gold bricks. There would be lots of characters to play as, & some kind of character creator could be available for if people wanted to try LEGOfying others. Obstacles could be combated by certain characters special abilities, maybe a wall that can only be blown down by an unrelenting force shout (could be performed by dragonborn, greybeards, Sovngarde heroes, e.t.c.) Golden blocks that can only be destroyed by a character that can use flame spells & silver blocks that can be destroyed by the more advanced spells like fireball. With the new big figs introduced in LEGO Marvel, appropriate characters could even transform into werewolves & vampire lords!

So, once again, VERY strange idea, but what do you guys think?

JoeReese

Lego Skyrim: None of the blocks to build your house will fit with the others.

Bexy

I love the idea of this! I've just got platinum Lego Harry Potter Year's 5 - 7 trophies on PS3 so i need a new challenge... :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts