OOC Legends: Rise of Dinok (Recruiting & Discussion)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

AS88

Staff member
    Ok. Great. I will get his done as fast as I can tonight, just as soon as I post a couple of things. And you can tell me what you think of it all.

Awesome, thanks for the cooperation.

Heros on both sides

It's supposed to be Heroes........
    Yularous Flynn
    A Noble Warrior Destined to Fall
    Basic Information
    Name: Yularous Flynn
    Alias: The Captain
    Apparent Age: 34
    Birth Date: 5th of Rain’s Hand, 4E 99
    Birth Place: Anvil, Cyrodiil
    Birth Sign: Lord
    Origin/Race: Imperial Father, Redguard + Bosmer Mother
    Class: Privateer | Swordsman | Sailor
    Laterality: Right Handed
    Sexuality: Straight
    Marital Status: Widower
    Properties: N/A
    Affiliations: Ex Imperial Navy, Naval Thief Contracts
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Afflictions: Chaotic Good
    Religion: 9 Divines
    Patron Deity: Talos
    Habits: Getting Lost in Thoughts, Biting Nails, Sharpening His Blade
    Hobbies: Reading, Discovering and Practicing new Military Methods
    Family: Alexia – Wife [Deceased], Fruscia – Sister [Deceased], Revere – Son [Missing]
    Personality
    He tends to be unnecessarily intimidating. He doesn’t even mean to. He just looks as if he could, and wants to tear you a part, maybe that his due to his troubled past, but almost nobody likes to get close enough to see past that. He is, when you get to know him a very intelligent and jolly fellow, who is very kind and loyal. He knows when he needs to trust, and exactly who he can trust and when he can. He does not trust those who lie cheat and steal as easy as those who help those who need it. He doesn’t have a bad side towards most, but does dislike many. Though he doesn’t usually act upon it.
    Positive Traits: Forgiving, Caring, Intelligent, Strategist
    Negative Traits: Impatient, Short-Tempered, Begrudging
    Likes: Food, Weapons, Battle, Sailing, Strategy, Women, Crafting
    Dislikes: Racists, Pettiness, Arrogance
    Fears: Death, Losing a Battle, Not finding his Son
    Aspirations: Gaining back his Military Standing / Glory
    Quirks: Getting Lost in his Thoughts, Non Functional When Tired
    Philosophy: “There are Heroes on Both Sides. Evil is Everywhere,” - George Lucas

Skills
    Level 80 Build
    Master:
    Heavy Armor
    Two Handed
    One Handed
    Expert:
    Speech
    Smithing
    Block
    Adept:
    Free Running / Parkour
    Archery
    Alchemy
    Apprentice:
    Light Armor
    Sneak
    Restoration
    Novice:
    All other skills that Yularous hasn’t trained in becuase they don’t help him much.

Appearance
    Height: 6’2″
    Weight: 200 lbs
    BMI: 25.7
    Build: Tall Muscular
    Hair Length: Long, Un-kept
    Hair Color: Brown
    Facial Hair: Stubble
    Eye Color: Green
    Skin Color: Pale
    Scars: Countless War Scars
    Face: Very Human
    Unique Features: N/A
    Tattoos: Imperial Navy Stamp on his Left Shoulder, Covered in a self cut Scar
    Piercings: N/A

Gear
    Armor: Yularous prefers using his specialized dual bladed weapon he calls Zealot. It is a simple dual sword design, that can split into 2 seperate swords, but re-combine into one unit. He also carries his specialize, ebony crossbow, with matching bolts. On his belt he carries misc. poisons to add some useful affects.
    Weapons: He wears a pretty simple dark steal armor set. With a single paldron on his left shoulder. He has a cloak on his back that covers his armor perfectlly, and covers his head with a hood as well. For ananimity, he has a black cowl that he can pull over his face if he needs it as well. He has a single belt, with a crossbow mount, and 2 sword sheaths, as well as multiple pouches for things.

History/Biography
    Childhood: Yularous was born to a Redgaurd/Imperial father and a Bosmer/Imperial mother. He was born and raised in Haafingar . He family was extremely patriotic family. His father was a low ranking officer on one of the ships in the imperial navy. He mother used magic to heal injured soldiers. His father brought Yularous with him on some small voyages. He grew up on the ship with his father.​
    Teenager: Yularous joined the imperial navy as soon as he was able to. Throughout the years he slowly rose in the ranks.​
    Adult: Yularous becomes one of the top and most respected naval officers. In 4E 171 he went to war. He supplied some of the war effort. In 4E 174 an officer under him made up a scandal that would mark him as a traitor. His family was immediately executed, with the exception of his son, who goes missing. Lost by the imperials as well. Yularous is helped to safety by one of his trusted soldiers. The soldier, unwilling to talk was executed in Yularous’ place. Imperials still search for him.​

Heros on both sides

It's supposed to be Heroes........
    Morndas, 16 of heart fire. 4E 177
    The door swung open to The Count's Arms, in Anvil. A cloaked man swiftly walked and took a seat alone in the corner of the tavern. The tavern was alive with people so it was easy to blend in.
    "Hurrah! My son is now a man! Drink up my son," a fat bearded man yelled joyfully. Yularous, the man in the cloak, scowled at his own misfortune.
    Back in his home town, it was bitter sweet, he remembered the day he could walk the streets of Anvil and be seen as a respectable, honored man. Unlike the present; he now had to keep his identity a secret. The people in this city know him and they would be willing to turn him for the hefty reward. They thought his family was a family of traitors. His wife and daughter where executed and his son missing.
    That was why Yularous riskily returned to town, to find his son. It had been about one year since the executions. He managed to escape from his emanate death with the help from a fellow soldier. Since then Yularous had been drifting around from city to city not staying anywhere particular for very long. He had devoted himself to alcohol, grieving his deceased family; recently had he learned that his son was not also executed. He returned to Anvil, the sight of the executions, to begin the search for his missing son.
    That morning Yularous forced his way in to the naval military base. He fought his way through the familiar building to the archives. In the archives there would be the military record about the executions and his missing son. He found the papers. The report read, "4E 176- the wife and children were subdued. Our soldiers executed each person in front of their house. Before the son could be killed, unknown warriors attacked and kidnapped the son then vanished. Warriors not found in the immediate search that was completed after the battle." Yularous folded the paper and placed it in his cloak.
    He freed all of the pirates that have been captured and are awaiting execution. They armed themselves in the armory and ran outside and met the small army that responded to the attack. The ensuing battle was the perfect cover for Yularous to escape in.
    In the tavern he discreetly pulled out the small report and read it over. At least he wasn’t dead he thought.
    At that moment he vowed that he would find his son and bring back honor to his family.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I don't think I can open this thread just yet. The CwF thread needs a few more posts. Varon needs a couple as well. Then we should be ready.

Via Samsung GS4

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    And just when I thought I would have computer access. I will have to weight until tomorrow. but I'm getting my computer fixed soon.

Via Samsung GS4

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Ok. So here an Idea that Thoron and I have been developing. According to him, Thoron is hunting a people called the Dunlain, who had killed his people. He gets word of a lead in Winterhold, and waits there. Then when Varon arrives, looking for answers, Thoron mistakes him as the lead. A Dunlain informer. So Thoron will stalk Varon around, until he decides Varon isn't Dunlain. Any thoughts?

Note: because this thread' s plot circles around all of our characters, none of use have to make contact for a while. Thoron and I can be in Winterhold while one of you is in Riverwood and so on.

Via Samsung GS4

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    My char can randomly encounter JoJo's. Il just wait for his first post then just creep on him.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Ha ha. I figure your motives are a bit lesser. So that would make sense. Feel free to encounter Heros or Varon and Thoron.

Via Samsung GS4

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Ok so I randmonly thought of a motive. Criple, the pet bear of my Character is sick, and he's looking for a cure, so he could go to CoW to check that out.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Sorry, notifications been fried for this one for ages...

What I hear, is we can all just start our characters wherever? If so, I reckon Thirlin could start in Dawnstar, and Blackdoom could spot me in the inn or something? It's not far off of Winterhold either so..

But there's got to be a main objective for all of us, isn't there? Otherwise this'll just be like playing WoW with words :p

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Alright. Me and Thoron were just chatting. He is re writing his post, and it should be up tonight. Heros is working on his as we speak, from what he just told me.

Via Samsung GS4

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts