• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
w00h00! 600

obama-bunny-outfit.jpg

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Its a stickied thread :confused:

Yeah but theirs other sticky threads too. I just wanted this thread to be on top of the other ones :D

Oooh! I see what you're trying to do, there! Not on my watch!

Uh oh! I (as a vampire) feel like I've just bumped into a group of Vigilants of Stendarr's by doing what I've just did.
If they actually are vigilants you should be okay. You could tap them lightly and they would die instantly.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Its a stickied thread :confused:

Yeah but theirs other sticky threads too. I just wanted this thread to be on top of the other ones :D

Oooh! I see what you're trying to do, there! Not on my watch!

Uh oh! I (as a vampire) feel like I've just bumped into a group of Vigilants of Stendarr's by doing what I've just did.
Ooh! A wise guy, huh? Perfect time to rip off one of Kaito's memes!
Angry-Hornet-Wasp-Bird-Come-at-me-Bro-Funny-meme.jpeg

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Updated.

Amongst yourselves decide who is the most active, and create a secondary thread. Ask Rayven to sticky it and unsticky this thread. I'm kind of done with the forums, so you lot can make whatever changes you want.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Updated.

Amongst yourselves decide who is the most active, and create a secondary thread. Ask Rayven to sticky it and unsticky this thread. I'm kind of done with the forums, so you lot can make whatever changes you want.
Ouch... I feel so rejected. It's like the bar on Saturday... oops... TMI. :)

Daelon DuLac

Updated.

I'll try, but I really have no clue what I'm doing.

Daelon DuLac

Lol. This sounds hectic. I'm still a wizard though, right? XD

Sent from my Samsung GS4
I think we're moving this. I have no idea how, but I've started the new thread if anybody can advise.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
I'm open to helping out with whatever. I've always liked this thread so if you need anything, let me know.

Sent from my Samsung GS4

Daelon DuLac

Mage is like the Dark Brotherhood.
He often seems to be gone. Sometimes for a long time.

...But he always comes back. It is a matter of time. Muhaha
In any case, I requested Rayven to unsticky and sticky the new thread. We haven't gotten back some of our classics yet, but we can always hope. Drunken was always great for info but even better for a cogent debate! I hated it that he always won, but how can I argue with somebody smarter than me?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts