Legendary edition freezing on ps3

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I'm only level 22 and I'm already having freezing problems. This game has froze 4-5 times since I started playing it, I've had to deal with more freezes in this version than I ever did with the vanilla version! wtf, how do you fix this stupid problem? Also, this version takes longer to get to the main menu, and the loading screens take longer. I don't know if that's normal or not though. Also, I've been dealing with weird bugs since I started playing. Dead bodies are disappearing into the ground, npc falling from the sky when leaving a building, every once in awhile it will sound like someone landed somewhere around me, but there will be nothing around me.

Last edited:
Try this:

Under game settings, turn off the autosave for the game.

I used to have it freeze all the time on my PS3 until I disabled the autosave settings.

Try this:

Under game settings, turn off the autosave for the game.

I used to have it freeze all the time on my PS3 until I disabled the autosave settings.

That's what I had to do and the freezing stopped.I had to get used to manually saving, which took some time ha

Does it still freeze on PC version? Would probably go that route next time if I want the DLCs plus mods are way better than console versions.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts