Latest DLC info : Dawnguard.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
It's not what i was expecting, but i can't wait to see the presentation at E3.

I'm looking foward to putting in my 20 bucks in to show its dev team i dig their work and support their future projects.

scorpiomagnum

Skyrim is my first elderscrolls game. How does the DLC work? Is this a separate game or is this a continuation/extension of your current character's quest?

Kuros

its out on all systems eventually, i think it looks awesome, looking forward to see the improvments made to vamps. As I've threaded in the past, vampires in skyrim suck!! Do it right this time!

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Skyrim is my first Elder Scroll game and my first Proper played repeatedly and enjoyed game for about 13 years. I didn't have mych truck with gaming when i was a young un. I was wondering how will this DLC thingy work, is it an add on to my games characters? Or a different thing. Normally i like playing both sides of a conflict but i reckon i'm going to be killing lots of vamps here. Fire breath is quite useful. Though it is cool they have a transformation stage hopefully it'll make tham more fun to tackle oppossed to was that a necromancer or something, never mind its been stomped now.

Skyrim has been great i want this to make it even better. By the way i've noticed a lot of complaining about glitches and the like. The last time i played a computer before starting gaming it was on a Playstation about a decade and a half ago. This game has blown me away.

So yeah can anyone let me know what to expect from this Dawngaurd DLC or DLC's at all?

Mister Louk

Well, I'm glad that my guessing was half right. I love the fact that they're expanding on Vampires and Werewolves. And FINALLY we'll have Dragon bone weapons. Finally; a reason to carry those 15 pound SoB's around. I hope that they make Dragon Bone armor more valuable/higher rating than Daedric armor, what's the point of putting them at the top if they're inferior to the previous perk? But yeah, I'm gonna make like 20 more characters just to see what options i'll get. I wonder when/if i'll get the beta code. does anybody have a release date other than "sometime this week" for the beta?

ragergager27

Vampire Lords turn at will and back to normal form at will, no time limit, just how many enemies and NPC's you manage to drain and kill.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts