• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Benjamin

I finished the Theives Guild quest line, and I have the Bust of Grey Fox and the two Eyes of the Falmer, and Delvin is not giving me the option to seel them to him. Has anyone run into this glitch? And, if so, does anyone know what to do about it? At this point, going back to a previous save isn't really an option that I'm willing to take.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
You only sell one of the eyes to him. You keep the other.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Yes. I got that bug too but it's pretty trivial and I suffered it happily for not having experienced the multitude of infinitely worse bugs in the Thieves Guild quests. :)

Benjamin

I don't know if it's at all related, but you didn't sell him items and then take them off the shelves did you?

I didn't steal off of the shelves, but I didn't talk to Delvin between killing Mercer and finishing the rest of the TG quests, either, and I'm wondering if that has something to do with it, because I can't sell him the bust or the eye.

Benjamin

Yes. I got that bug too but it's pretty trivial and I suffered it happily for not having experienced the multitude of infinitely worse bugs in the Thieves Guild quests. :)

I totally agree with you, I was just hoping that there was an easy way to fix so that the collection behind the guild master's desk would be complete. Now worries though.

cmp007

Same thing hapened to me. I completed 100% of all main thieves questline, the side jobs and 4 main city jobs. Became guild master had the ceremony and did everything in the guild. Well I wanted to do the larceny cause i only had like 2 so I went out and got all of them but the boat. He took everything i had no problem. I went back out got the model ship now he wont take it. I dont understand why because he took all the other ones and I didnt get any of them till I completed the guild.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
If you don't give the items to Delvin in the correct order, the quest may glitch and not allow you to give him any items you skipped over.

cmp007

well the first item i gave him was the falmer and that was at the end of the main questline and that was the only item i gave him until i finished everything in the guild. then i went back and got all the other ones minus the boat and when i got the boat he wont take it

PatShillings

Same for me - finished Mercer off - but then went and got goldenglow bee statue - delvin took that
then went for the Map and the Boat - got the map went back for the boat - picked the boat up - popped up map returned & boat returned "completed" EH?!?
I then reloaded - went and just got the map - delvin then took that - then went for the boat but when picked it up nothing popped up - very strange
I then loaded up a much earlier save in the snow veil - with mercer and went to the boat and picked it up and it popped "take the boat to delvin"
So it is glitched somewhere along the line.
In my timeline save i haven;t touched the boat in the hope for a patch on the quest updating when picking the boat up.

Fellinio

Same thing hapened to me. I completed 100% of all main thieves questline, the side jobs and 4 main city jobs. Became guild master had the ceremony and did everything in the guild. Well I wanted to do the larceny cause i only had like 2 so I went out and got all of them but the boat. He took everything i had no problem. I went back out got the model ship now he wont take it. I dont understand why because he took all the other ones and I didnt get any of them till I completed the guild.

The boat is the only one i can't get delvin to take. I just put it on the shelf myself so the collection looks complete.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts