• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

fenderfan79

I can rarely find more than a couple of healing potions anywhere. I don't have (or can find) enough potions/potion ingredients to venturing to find more. I'm just about to start leading the Blades to go dragon hunting.

sticky runes

Blue flowers and wheat are quite abundant. You can find blue flowers growing on the paths around Whiterun and Riverwood. Wheat can be found in any farm. You won't get arrested for taking crops for your own personal use.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I can rarely find more than a couple of healing potions anywhere. I don't have (or can find) enough potions/potion ingredients to venturing to find more. I'm just about to start leading the Blades to go dragon hunting.
What? I have hundreds of them! I can't even sell all that I find (or use them!).

Maybe you could just make some?

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
If situation is realy that dire, even tough there are dozens of ways of obitaining them, you can always visit alchemists to buy (or steal) potions you need.

sticky runes

You can get free potions and ingredients from just about any alchemist shop by doing a simple quest for them. Once you've done the quest, you can help yourself to many of their display items, which will re-spawn when you go back to the shop at a later time.

Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun: Talk to Farengar at the palace first and ask if he is the only wizard. He will give you a quest to take frost salts to Arcadia. Do so, and you can take a of of her stuff for free.

Angeline's Aromatics in Solitude: Talk to Angeline and she will ask you to get info about her daughter from captain Aldis. Convince Aldis to tell the truth about her, and then give the news to Angeline. You can then take a lot of her stuff for free. Be sure to search the whole house, not just the shop floor, because there are lots of goodies.

The Hag's Cure in Markarth: Talk to Bothela and she will ask you to deliver a potion to the steward at the palace. Do so and then you can take some of Bothela's goods for free.

The Mortar and Pestle in Dawnstar: This one is a bit tricky as Frida will ask you to find a ring from a nearby dungeon, but the quest may not be available. Also, the shop is rarely open because Frida spends a lot of her time at the pub. Some of the other alchemists are open 24/7.

The White Phial: The quest to find the white phial is more challenging than most other quests you get from alchemists. And I can't remember if the freebies become available after you bring Nurelion the phial or after Quintus takes over the shop.

sticky runes

Sybille Stentor has plenty in her room in the Blue Palace. Solve her vampire problem and they're yours for the taking. Or steal them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts