1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox 360 Krosis not appearing

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by BlueFlameFox, Sep 23, 2012.

1. BlueFlameFox

BlueFlameFox New Member

I went to Shearpoint and only found the dragon and closed coffin. I've tried the Fus Ro Dah shout on it but it didn't work. I also tried hitting it, that didn't work either.

2. Clau

Clau The Fateless One

Happened to me twice as I play on the PS3. My first order of business is to kill the dragon first without "discovering" Shearpoint. Once the dragon is dead, I approach the word of power wall and Krosis breaks out of his crypt.

I wanted to fight the dragon and Krosis simultaneously back then, but the game won't let me as Krosis will not bust out.

Or you can load an earlier save and try again. Good luck.

3. AlexRobert

AlexRobert New Member

I have a 360, and the same thing is happening to me. I have killed the dragon and absorbed its soul but Krosis will not come out. I have used all shouts on it, and have bashed it with magic and weapons, but nothing works

4. i K33L n0085

i K33L n0085 Destroyer Devour Master

Maybe place a magic rune spell near it, it works for draugr who are still in their coffins.

5. rasack

rasack New Member

I'm having the same problem but the word wall acts like i didn't get the throw voice shout but i have it and the word wall doesnt glow like it does when the words are avaliable any suggestions???

6. JClarke1953

JClarke1953 Well-Known Member

Wait until Arcwind Point. It all stops there. And has been like that from the beginning.