Xbox 360 Krosis not appearing

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlueFlameFox

I went to Shearpoint and only found the dragon and closed coffin. I've tried the Fus Ro Dah shout on it but it didn't work. I also tried hitting it, that didn't work either.

Clau

The Fateless One
Happened to me twice as I play on the PS3. My first order of business is to kill the dragon first without "discovering" Shearpoint. Once the dragon is dead, I approach the word of power wall and Krosis breaks out of his crypt.

I wanted to fight the dragon and Krosis simultaneously back then, but the game won't let me as Krosis will not bust out.

Or you can load an earlier save and try again. Good luck.

AlexRobert

I have a 360, and the same thing is happening to me. I have killed the dragon and absorbed its soul but Krosis will not come out. I have used all shouts on it, and have bashed it with magic and weapons, but nothing works

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Maybe place a magic rune spell near it, it works for draugr who are still in their coffins.

rasack

I'm having the same problem but the word wall acts like i didn't get the throw voice shout but i have it and the word wall doesnt glow like it does when the words are avaliable any suggestions???

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts