• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
I've been meaning to create a Kratos character in Skyrim and finally decided to do it, but i'm having trouble deciding how i should design him, what weapons i should go with "obviously what weapons most resemble the blades of chaos" what skills i should invest in, what armor he should wear, what race would be best to pull off the look, ect.. i'm thinking of going with a battlemage cause in the GoW games Kratos was a warrior but often used magic so imo it makes sense, any advice? -_-

NENALATA

Last King of the Ayleids - RETIRED
Kratos: Spartan Warrior (Demigod)

Race: Redguard
Sign: Warrior
Class: Nightblade

Kratos may have started out as a Warrior, however he changes over time and does not emulate the proper Warrior Class in TES. Not to mention, the char development which support his change in reasoning after Ares gets thru messing with his head. Therefore, Kratos is not a regular Warrior and he is also not a proper Crusader because at some point he begins questioning things. As far as I can tell, seeing how he prefers Blades, Destr Magic and Light Armor, there is really only one class for him, Nightblade. Although he still has the heart of a Warrior, Warrior sign.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Kratos: Spartan Warrior (Demigod)

Race: Redguard
Sign: Warrior
Class: Nightblade

Kratos may have started out as a Warrior, however he changes over time and does not emulate the proper Warrior Class in TES. Not to mention, the char development which support his change in reasoning after Ares gets thru messing with his head. Therefore, Kratos is not a regular Warrior and he is also not a proper Crusader because at some point he begins questioning things. As far as I can tell, seeing how he prefers Blades, Destr Magic and Light Armor, there is really only one class for him, Nightblade. Although he still has the heart of a Warrior, Warrior sign.
yea redguard is what i was thinking, i started with an imperial but something about it didn't look right, i may not be able to get the pale white skin but redguard looks about as close as i'm going to get, i've also decided to do all the daedra quests considering how kratos usually plays the unwilling pawn to the gods, destruction is a must and the ash shell you get in solsthiem closely resembles madusa's gaze so i'm going for that spell asap, now if i can just decide on what duel weapons best resemble the blades of chaos.. :/

NENALATA

Last King of the Ayleids - RETIRED
Scimitar, Ebony 1H Sword or an Imp sword of fire would be my suggestion.

Two-Handed: Greatsword. Try making looking for the one that looks close to the Blade of Olympus. I think the weapons made from Elven metal would be closest to this. Or:

Dual-Wield: Go for the Ebony/Daedric Knives. Then enchant them with Fire.

Destruction: Lightning-based spell.

Light Armor: Try the Fur Armor that makes male Dragonborn shirtless and female Dragonborns wearing nothing but a towel over the chest area.

The way I see it, Kratos would never have any thief/assassin based skill considering the way he rampaged Olympus. Just my thoughts on the matter. :)

Adam Warlock

The Secret of Strength and Bones of the Earth powers might compliment a build like this.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
well.. the 2 handed nordic greatsword resembles the blade of olympus the most imo and right now i'm going with duel orcish daggers with fire enchantments for the blades of chaos, as for magic i'm using only lightning element.. at least untill i get the ash shell stun spell from solstheim, then i'll make that my main magic spell since its so simular to madusa's gaze. as for armor i've gone with scaled horn armor since it leaves you almost shirtless and still gives decent protection, i'm waiting till i get smithing up really high before i smith it so i can get legendary.

CaptMorgan72

I have a Kratos character. Hes Redguard wearing Tsun's armor and dual wields two Miraak swords. Those swords do a great job simulating the Blades of Chaos with the tentacles stretching out like the chains did in God of War. Using the Dovahkiin mod save to get two Miraak swords FYI.

jarif

Try making one resembling the orc in the loading screen. Fur armor and orcish blades?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts