• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you believe in this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
There have been many reports of beasts underwater, giant ones. Many argonian players have ventured underwater and have saw this sea monster-like creature off the cost of skyrim, deep underwater. Have any of you expierenced this?

That is why we get the Ahzidal boots, that allow you to run over the water so as soon as you see those underwater beast, you can run and escape ... lol ... :eek:

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Skyrim would have been so much better with some cool underwater stuff. I would of liked a underwater DLC more then Hearthfire or Dawnguard. Plus, Argonian underwater breathe ability is useless.
Not only that, but the Alteration spell Waterbreathing is virtually useless as well. There are better ways to level Alteration and no significant time is spent underwater to justify buying it when a potion is much cheaper and works just as well. You can also get lucky and get a magic item that will let you. I only know of one quest where waterbreathing with no outside assistance would be helpful.

Here and there throughout Skyrim are underwater chests to be found but nothing noteworthy and all (as far as I know) can be found in the time it takes for an adequate swimmer to hold their breath.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Not only that, but the Alteration spell Waterbreathing is virtually useless as well. There are better ways to level Alteration and no significant time is spent underwater to justify buying it when a potion is much cheaper and works just as well. You can also get lucky and get a magic item that will let you. I only know of one quest where waterbreathing with no outside assistance would be helpful.

Here and there throughout Skyrim are underwater chests to be found but nothing noteworthy and all (as far as I know) can be found in the time it takes for an adequate swimmer to hold their breath.
Well, waterbreathing is pretty cool when I go fishing for my ingredients. Between invisibility and waterbreathing, I can assassinate fish with thte best of 'em!

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Well, waterbreathing is pretty cool when I go fishing for my ingredients. Between invisibility and waterbreathing, I can assassinate fish with thte best of 'em!
I think fishing in Skyrim would be better with a pole and some bait but yeah, it's nice not to have to surface periodically. The lake by Riften is a great source and one of the areas deep enough to swim in and see where the fish are at.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I think fishing in Skyrim would be better with a pole and some bait but yeah, it's nice not to have to surface periodically. The lake by Riften is a great source and one of the areas deep enough to swim in and see where the fish are at.
But fishing is so relaxing! And there's not adrenalin rush from the assassination part.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I have heard rumors of a sunken ship near Ysgramor's tomb. No Krakens.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts