• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you believe in this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark Assassin

Obsessed with the aldmeri dominion
There have been many reports of beasts underwater, giant ones. Many argonian players have ventured underwater and have saw this sea monster-like creature off the cost of skyrim, deep underwater. Have any of you expierenced this?

Sheuneux

Guardian of Talos Worship
That would be a pretty cool sight to see, but since there is no underwater fighting, I don't think I would want to intentionally find out if there is such a thing.

Dark Assassin

Well sense the kraken would originally destroy you anyways, It might be hostile, even if it is underwater.

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
It would be cool if you could like be a ship captain and have a pirate build. You could sail the sea and like fight krakens. I'd be down to some extent.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Well people can claim to have seen such a monster all they want but until there is proof it is little more than speculation. Personally I have not heard about or seen such a thing in Skyrim.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Well if you have proof of such a thing then please share it with the rest of us. I Googled 'Skyrim Kraken' and nothing of import came up for me. Maybe you have had better luck than I? :)

Dark Assassin

Later on tonight, should I make an argonian and go searching?

Also, would you mind changing the picture that goes with your reply? It disturbs me.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I say go for it. But as far as I know there isn't much underwater goodness to be had in Skyrim. Which is a pity because it neglects some of the awesome RP that could be had RPing an Argonian. As far as my sig goes, I can't change it just yet. If you ever read my Tristan thread you would understand it. :)

Dark Assassin

Wait, so It isnt really that fun to explore underwater? Is there hidden chests underwater some places?

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I have not done heaps of underwater exploring but from what I remember, there is actually less to explore underwater than there was in Oblivion and Morrowind.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I think there is a mod called "Here there be Monsters" I have seen it on steam workshop but never checked it out but it definitely sounds similar... lol

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
GREYJOY!

(+5 internets if you get that reference)

(And no, this isn't off-topic, if you get the reference)

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
On topic, a Kraken would totally make sense as there are plenty of hiding places. Plus, canon wise, no one can really explore the waters outside of windhelm, at least below the surface. An argonian would freeze to death and it just wouldn't make sense if anyone else could manage without freezing as well. And many other points I don't feel like writing atm...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts