• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saozig

Hippy
It's funny how this game can seem inexhaustable at time.

Anyhow, I had known about Kjenstag Ruins but then I never bothered to do it, and eventually I completely forgot about it. Then I stubbled across in my latest game and figured I ought to check it out once. It's not huge thing, but after 16 characters, I find it nice that there's still things in the game I haven't done.

Spoilers ahead!

If you haven't found Kjenstag Ruins yet, it's east-north-east of Morthal, between Morthal and the Stormcloak Hjaalmarch camp. If you go there in the daytime, there's just a chest there with a little loot and you'll probably think there's nothing else. But if you go at night, there'll be a ghost there. Or if he's a no-show, use Unrelenting Force on the altar and he'll appear and run off into the hills.

More spoilers ahead!

Follow him and he takes you to a Nord tomb that's being raided by bandits. One of the bandits will be carrying a skill book and there's a little gold on the draugr in the tomb. Not a lot, but hey. I think it's cool that they even bothered to include little things like this.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts