• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grob

I know that you can kill them with silver/enchanted weapons, but there is about 3-4 of them and I'm a pure mage. They kill me in about 10 seconds, and I'm in a small area with them (Bruma Mages Guild, quest A Plot Revealed). Is there any spells which will allow me to concentrate on 1 (as in, distract the other ones fast enough before I'm silenced and burdened, then kill that one). I have Expert Alteration, Destruct and Conjuration, Journeyman Restoration, and apprentice in the rest. I wear no armor (mage robes).

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
You could conjure a Daedra to distract the other Wraiths' attention. Undead are most damaged by fire , so use fire spells. Don't use frost as Undead are completely resistant to Frost damage. If you have good Illusion spells , try making them fight each other. Otherwise , keep attacking them with Destruction and if your low on health , use Restoration spells. Also , tuning down the difficulty will help.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts