PC Killing Jarl Elisif

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stealthelitev1

Hello DovahKiin's/Dragonborn's:Dragonborn: i aplogise for my english and that if i if i posted this on the wrong category I'm new, so i need help making Jarl Elisif unessential and can be killed i was totally confused on what too do, so i would appreciate it if you helped me with it,I need somebody too post the console command itself and Regards:).

JoeReese

Open console, with ~ key. Type:

help elisif (get ID number)

setessential [ID number] 0 (0 = non essential, 1 = essential)

Close console, and begin swinging, unless she's also invulnerable like Brynjolf. Then, follow the steps above, but before you close console, click on them until you see a number come up in the center of the screen. If there are others around, and you want to be sure you have targeted a specific NPC, type:

inv

...which will say "so and so has the x number of items..." Once targeted, type:

damageav health 1000

Close console and watch them fall.

ShadowHunter

Open the console (~) and type help Elisif and it will give you an id number. After that type setessential id number 0 and then she will be able to be killed

For example:
setessential 0012456 0

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stealthelitev1

Open console, with ~ key. Type:

help elisif (get ID number)

setessential [ID number] 0 (0 = non essential, 1 = essential)

Close console, and begin swinging, unless she's also invulnerable like Brynjolf. Then, follow the steps above, but before you close console, click on them until you see a number come up in the center of the screen. If there are others around, and you want to be sure you have targeted a specific NPC, type:

inv

...which will say "so and so has the x number of items..." Once targeted, type:

damageav health 1000

Close console and watch them fall.
Thanks for the help im getting some ID problems but thanks for the help!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts