Xbox 360 Killing hagraven Petra

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeditactix

Im having trouble killing Petra the hagraven. I started the side mission, reached her sister that was locked in the cage. I didnt let her out and continued to the top of the tower. I killed Petra and then went back and set her sister free from the cage. She started waking to Petra then stopped in the hallway just before Petra's chambers. I can kinda push her sister to stand over petra but then nothing happens, the quest doesnt continue and the small white mission arrow is still over Petra's dead body.

Is there a way I can delete the mission or start it over? Is did I do anything wrong?

thanks.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Im having trouble killing Petra the hagraven. I started the side mission, reached her sister that was locked in the cage. I didnt let her out and continued to the top of the tower. I killed Petra and then went back and set her sister free from the cage. She started waking to Petra then stopped in the hallway just before Petra's chambers. I can kinda push her sister to stand over petra but then nothing happens, the quest doesnt continue and the small white mission arrow is still over Petra's dead body.

Is there a way I can delete the mission or start it over? Is did I do anything wrong?

thanks.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble mate. I think for this mission to work out you need to free Petra and she will be your companion till you kill her sister and that should finish the quest. Is there anyway you can reload from the saved game? ;)

Jeditactix

Sorry to hear you are having trouble mate. I think for this mission to work out you need to free Petra and she will be your companion till you kill her sister and that should finish the quest. Is there anyway you can reload from the saved game? ;)

I have saved games but not before I started the mission. I cant go back.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I have saved games but not before I started the mission. I cant go back.

Well, I guess you have not other choice but to continue playing the game and forget about this little quest. One thing that I do before starting a quest, is to check either with my Skyrim book or in the net to have an idea is the quest is given by somebody that I have not talk to yet or if there is something I need to know in advance before start it. I would suggest to do so and avoid complications and of course, save your game before. Hope you can continue without problem mate.
Happy gaming. ;)

Sean

lost somewhere
You can fix it, but you need the PC version of the game.

If you ever do get that (or find someone to mod your save), then just follow the tutorial in my sig.

You need to use the setstage command to force the quest along, so you need access to the PC version.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts