• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nadaddle

They are pain in the ass. I'm at level 5 and I'm doing this companion mission. Got killed several times and I've decided to level up a bit more. (Although I managed to kill one of them pretty quick with schmitars in both hands; I guess I was lucky.)

I guess you should bring a follower so they can back you up. You should also bring lots of healing potions.

Mannulus

Article Writer
I found that dual ice spikes neutralize my Falmer and Charus problems. Couple it with some Atronach's or Dremora Lords and you are set. ;)

dovakhin513

honestly the best way to kill a falmer is with fire magic like dawnbreaker or strong fire spells. the falmer were once the snow elves but got in a war with the nords once they entered skyrim. they lost the war and left there home. The dwemer then offered to let them live in there midst as long as they did work for them the snow elves were mildly enslaved and were fed a diet of slightly toxic mushrooms so they couldnt uprise and rebel. This diet led to them losing there sight comletly and would be passed down generations. but there other senses became almost supernatural over time and the dwemer then decided to banish them into the depths of skyrim. there they plotted to destroy the dwemer but when the arrived to kill them the found they had all gone.
So hence the snow elve anncesstory they use primarely spark and frost magik and are weak to fire magik.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
So hence the snow elve anncesstory they use primarely spark and frost magik and are weak to fire magik.
Per my prior post in this thread, vanilla Falmer have no elemental damage weaknesses. Only Frost Falmers from the Dawnguard DLC are weak to fire.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts