PC Kill dragon at Mount Anthor

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XELI

Hello everyone....
I got this quest from Esbern and when i go there there is a dragon flying around but never lands.Soemtimes
flies away and sometimes is never there.I try to shout "Call Dragon" but almost nothing happens...
appears sometimes and disappears again.
Am i doing somthing wrong??????

Eva

If you go all the way up the mountain, the dragon should be chilling up there on a word wall iirc. Did you find the wall but the dragon still won't attack you?

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Call Dragon is a shout which calls the dragon Odahviing to help you, he flies around and will help kill enemies nearby. When trying to get dragons to land you should use Dragonrend.

Have you already slayed the dragon who is supposed to be there for another quest? I was sent there by the Jarl of Winterhold before I even met the Blades which caused some issues for me as well because there is no dragon.

Currently I have waited 60+ in game days but the dragon is simply not spawning. I really wish they coded this game to respawn a location when a quest resends you there. Since you're on PC you may be able to manually advance the quest through console commands.

XELI

Hello to both of you....
Couthful i've done the quest with Odahviing.
When i go up the mountain to the top no dragon is there.I use "Call Dragon" shout sometimes the dragon appears but flies to high for me to reach him with any weapon.But i haven't tried "Dragonrend".
Hope it'll do something.
Thank u both for replying.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts