• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

As far as getting more skooma is considered, you could dead thrall a Skooma Dealer after you take his skooma and enter a new room. Kill him and repeat the process.
Or if you have Dragonborn DLC and do not mind exploits, you can drop one skooma bottle and make your follower pick it up. Go enter a room, save, and re-load. Once you go outside, you'll see another skooma bottle.

or console commands

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
My current character (hottest black chick anyone ever created in Skyrim) does Skooma, Moon Sugar, and Sleeping Tree Sap.

It's not an important part of her story, but it's there.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
So I decided to make my own addict build :D I made an Argonian male, who will farm, fish, and hunt (including VERY minor adventuring) to get money to pay for his addiction. In the first hour of playing, I made something like 1000 gold, from selling bandit gear and farming. How did I spend it? On 3 bottles of skooma, and two samples of moon sugar. (That was AFTER expenses though, like alcohol and food... my guy is an alcoholic too :D) So, I blew all my money on drugs. Which I find rather amusing. :p I like this character already! I even made a set of rules for him to follow to keep up the role play aspect. Plus certain skills he should have, hobbies, so on.

jarif

So I decided to make my own addict build :D I made an Argonian male, who will farm, fish, and hunt (including VERY minor adventuring) to get money to pay for his addiction. In the first hour of playing, I made something like 1000 gold, from selling bandit gear and farming. How did I spend it? On 3 bottles of skooma, and two samples of moon sugar. (That was AFTER expenses though, like alcohol and food... my guy is an alcoholic too :D) So, I blew all my money on drugs. Which I find rather amusing. :p I like this character already! I even made a set of rules for him to follow to keep up the role play aspect. Plus certain skills he should have, hobbies, so on.
there is a mod for skoooma dealing

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts