• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

i want to make a khajiit who is a skooma addict as a gag like when people joke about Russians and their vodka, any ideas?

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Well, are you actually going to play the character through missions and level it up? If so, maybe you want to work on the Skill Trees of pickpocket, stealth, and speech; those skills work very well with Khajiits.

If you want it merely for the role playing; maybe you could make your character scrawny looking, very skinny and dirty-looking. Give him a wild look in his eyes. Then, as you play him, maybe only give him ragged clothes, or that outfit that only comes with the cloth pants, and make him run around barefoot and in ragged clothes. He could be a thief in order to pay for moon sugar and to get his Skooma fix, and you can hoard the stuff whenever you find it. I really wish there was a dealer so you could buy Skooma; in Oblivion, they had a Skooma dealer, as well as selling regular alcohol too I think.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Well, are you actually going to play the character through missions and level it up? If so, maybe you want to work on the Skill Trees of pickpocket, stealth, and speech; those skills work very well with Khajiits.

If you want it merely for the role playing; maybe you could make your character scrawny looking, very skinny and dirty-looking. Give him a wild look in his eyes. Then, as you play him, maybe only give him ragged clothes, or that outfit that only comes with the cloth pants, and make him run around barefoot and in ragged clothes. He could be a thief in order to pay for moon sugar and to get his Skooma fix, and you can hoard the stuff whenever you find it. I really wish there was a dealer so you could buy Skooma; in Oblivion, they had a Skooma dealer, as well as selling regular alcohol too I think.
There is a Skooma dealer. He came up to me on a few different Occasions, though i haven't seen him in a long time.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Yep haha He's came up to me in the Plains of whiterun, in the rift, and another place i can't remember.You won't be guaranteed to find him though, I've made a character like this before, He wore ragged clothes and had only a dagger and traded with the khajit, stole, and soemtimes... Killed to get his fix. I suggest Journeying to the redwater Den too, a fun place to rp. And no fast traveling! you can't miss a chance to find treasures or a dealer to get your Fix of the finest skooma or the sweetest moon sugar :)

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Yep haha He's came up to me in the Plains of whiterun, in the rift, and another place i can't remember.You won't be guaranteed to find him though, I've made a character like this before, He wore ragged clothes and had only a dagger and traded with the khajit, stole, and soemtimes... Killed to get his fix. I suggest Journeying to the redwater Den too, a fun place to rp. And no fast traveling! you can't miss a chance to find treasures or a dealer to get your Fix of the finest skooma or the sweetest moon sugar :)

I went on the UESP wiki and found a place called Sleeping Tree Camp, apparently you can MAKE Sleeping Tree Sap there.

TIME TO MAKE AN ADDICT BUILD.
Or turn my main into an addict... :p

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Haha it can be your Main's dark little secret, I will venture to the Sleeping tree camp when i get home.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Do you know where it is?

SleepingTreeCaveMap.jpg

My dark little secret :3 At least I have the money to afford whatever materials I need, if any! I am RICH, therefore, my addiction shall never end :D

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Yeah i know the one, i pass it on my way to rorikstead when the crops are ready to be harvested there. And sounds like a plan :) May we never play skyrim sober again! lol.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Illusion, speech, pickpocket and alchemy. Maybe sneak, too. Your main form of attack can be slipping poisons into peoples pockets!

Wear the filthiest rags you can find. The starting attire should work perfectly. Maybe blood-stained rags you find in various vampire dens and torture chambers.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I've been thinking about this as a build.
A Nord Merchant Who Is a secret Skooma Addict. Once I have enough Wealth From trading, He will walk around With His Body Guard (Undecided Whom I will chose) And sell his finest Skooma to the Various Caravans (As well as sample their Product) Speech, Two Handed, Illusion, Alteration, and Smithing, With a few Stealth Perks for when he is desperate for his Fix. At first he will wear Rags/and Upgrade His clothes as he Increases his Wealth, Fine Clothes and A Giant Hammer on his Back is my ideal look haha.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Haha ah yes , Eric i believe. On my Current Archer I Persuaded his father to buy him his armor, will he get it soon? I haven't made my way back to rorikstead yet, Im caught up in the reach so i guess i could travel back there soon and check on the crops.

jarif

:D i wasnt expecting replies but thanks! i think im gonna go unarmed as well :D im gonna beat you senseless while im drunk and high lol

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
You're going to need skooma, lots and lots of skooma.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Which Can be aquired from Khajit, Dawnstar chest, and The Questline in riften which starts in the Fishery

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
or moon sugar and nightshade :)

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
As far as getting more skooma is considered, you could dead thrall a Skooma Dealer after you take his skooma and enter a new room. Kill him and repeat the process.
Or if you have Dragonborn DLC and do not mind exploits, you can drop one skooma bottle and make your follower pick it up. Go enter a room, save, and re-load. Once you go outside, you'll see another skooma bottle.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts