• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
My Idea is a Khajiit who uses speech, pick-pocket, and sneak. Mostly avoiding killing. He sneaks into bandit camps without detection steals from them. Then sells his goods to the other caravans. Have a route between specific bandit hideouts to steal from trying not kill anyone. Also maybe scavenge dwemer ruins. So what do you think and most importantly do you think it will be fun also some optional rules i'm thinking of trying is. Never entering the cities,No armor just regular clothes, and no crafting of any kind. Any suggestions?

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
I highly recommend joining the thieves guild and help restore them to their past glory. You don't have to do their main quest line if you don't want to. I'm suggesting this because when you finally succeed in helping them there's a misc. quest that you have to give some moonsugar to a Khajiit caravan leader. When you succeed the caravans will fence goods for you. Sorry if my post seems disorganized or hard to follow.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I second the Thieve's Guild suggestion...or if you have enough Speech then you can fence to anyone right? I like the idea of this build, I have an Argonian that kills very little and mostly just tries to scavenge as well. But a Khajiit seems more appropriate from roleplay to me.

sticky runes

I like it! You could do Kharjo's quest and have him as your bodyguard and let him kill enemies for you while you sneak around grabbing stuff (he doesn't enter towns so you can meet him on the road or in camps). The steed stone might be an ideal power for you, so you can carry more sh!t when you go on your raids. You might want to start entering cities at some point, because some of the speech perks are more effective on urban shopkeepers, unless you're making exceptions for non-walled towns, like Dawnstar and Falkreath.

Bluebaron

I have a group of friends on Xbox live that use khajiits as characters in skyrim we all plan on doing the same thing you are doing by making a khajiit caravan clan on the new elder scrolls online for xbox one when its released . As of now since we cant be in the same game online with skyrim we just chat with each other as we play . I do like you idea though and I hope you have fun with it , with my khajiit I do the scavenger thing such as pick up whatever I can as I travel through skyrim and sell it to vendors and fences I have amassed over 11 million gold septims from playing in this role for the last 2 years . I am still playing skyrim but not as much since my work schedule has me busy plus I am enjoying other hobbies of mine while its still summer .

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts