• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
I am the leader of the 107th Aldmeri Battalion, I have about 20 members on this forum in my guild, and more will be recruited in the future, if you supply our soldiers with weapons and armor, for free, we will give you the weapons and armor of the enemies we have slain, and we will give you half of what we find if we take over a base. And I would also right you a permit to sell to Dominion soldiers

As Guildmaster of my... Three person guild, I will contemplate such a deal. Expect my answer soon...

For the Queen, and For the Mane!
what is your rank I am the High Justicar
Grand Mage, I hold command of the 107th

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
As Guildmaster of my... Three person guild, I will contemplate such a deal. Expect my answer soon...

For the Queen, and For the Mane!
the 107th Battlion my Noble Altmer, are you aware that I am the Highest Ranking Justicar outside the War My rank was obtained after arranging the overthrow of the Alinor royal family many moons ago, a family who once considered me a brother but I learned that they mingled with Nordic Beleifs so I had no Choice as they refused to respect the Accurate Beliefs of the Thalmor

AS88

Staff member
Very good my noble Altmer, are you aware that I am the Highest Ranking Justicar outside the War, Are you Aware of what my job is?

Are you aware that you joined the forums yesterday, and are dictating to an agreed high-ranking official who's been a part of the forums since last year? :p

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Khajiit, The Lord Caravanner, Director of the Shiny Coin and Chief Enchanter of the Caravanners of Elsweyr appreciates your patronage, noble Altmer...

Harc

Big Hog
Very good my noble Altmer, are you aware that I am the Highest Ranking Justicar outside the War, Are you Aware of what my job is?
What would that be my friend? Oh and if you would like to take a look, this is my recruitment thread for my battalion. I have the ranks on here. I'm aware that your job is different than what we do, but I am prepared to grant you a higher position in case other Thalmor try to Degrate you, which would be unwise http://skyrimforum.com/threads/107th-aldmeri-battalion.19273/

tx12001

Are you aware that you joined the forums yesterday, and are dictating to an agreed high-ranking official who's been a part of the forums since last year? :p
My Presense away and late arrival does not dispute your judgement however but what I ask is a simple Question

Harc

Big Hog

My Presense away and late arrival does not dispute your judgement however but what I ask is a simple Question
Your Time spent away qualifies you for a higher position, I Believe you qualify for the Rank of Wizard, if you do so wish to accept

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Khajiit is pleased that Altmer are... dealing with each other in this one's guild. However, Khajiit implores that you all set aside your petty squabbles and turn it towards the Heathens from the north, hmm...

AS88

Staff member
Khajiit is pleased that Altmer are... dealing with each other in this one's guild. However, Khajiit implores that you all set aside your petty squabbles and turn it towards the Heathens from the north, hmm...

Or better still, keep it in-house on the Aldmeri Battalion thread :p

Harc

Big Hog
A most wise Idea indeed! Please, if you make a verdict with my offer, do feel free to let me know!

tx12001

I do try to avoid the fighting, It should be The Khajiit warriors and Bosmer Archers who stand at the Frontline us altmer run the Politics of the Dominion but an endeavor in the Schools of Magic would sit proudly under the Name of High Justicar, Not to say I myself am not an expierenced Wizard, I am butind the Use of the Arts is Sacrad and Should not be shown to the public, The Phjiics should have kept well and not let Arch.Mage Galerion or whatever is name is, tell the world the Secrets of the Arcane in his founding of Cyrodiils feeble Mages Guild, Magic was our right and it was taken from us, Do You Agree?

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
A most wise Idea indeed! Please, if you make a verdict with my offer, do feel free to let me know!

The offer is quite... lucrative. This one would feel like a fool to refuse. But, a symbol of a tyrant would choose without agreement of his guild. Soon I will offer up my choice.

Harc

Big Hog

The offer is quite... lucrative. This one would feel like a fool to refuse. But, a symbol of a tyrant would choose without agreement of his guild. Soon I will offer up my choice.
Take your time! And if need be, we can negotiate within a PM the terms of our future

tx12001

Ahh, Most Excellent when I return to Alinor, I Shall travel to Firsthold and we can arrange this Ordeal.
However I have been Stationed here in The Imperial City for I made deals with the Nosferatu of Skyrim,
the deal was they would not attack Northwatch if we made sure no one traveled to the Island
It is true that at a time I was Facinated by their Power, But that was then this is now
For lack of a better Judgment, The Ruling Body o the Aldmeri Dominio has Ordered me to Stay Put until a time

Harc

Big Hog
Ahh, Most Excellent when I return to Alinor, I Shall travel to Firsthold and we can arrange this Ordeal.
However I have been Stationed here in The Imperial City for I made deals with the Nosferatu of Skyrim,
the deal was they would not attack Northwatch if we made sure no one traveled to the Island
It is true that at a time I was Facinated by their Power, But that was then this is now
We can discuss our Thalmor Business here my friend http://skyrimforum.com/threads/107th-aldmeri-battalion.19273/ perhaps you would be interested in holding a title in my battalion as well? But we should take our leave from here unless we are discussing our future business ideas with our khajiit friends

tx12001

We can discuss our Thalmor Business here my friend http://skyrimforum.com/threads/107th-aldmeri-battalion.19273/ perhaps you would be interested in holding a title in my battalion as well? But we should take our leave from here unless we are discussing our future business ideas with our khajiit friends

Jei El

We will be avenged.

You're failing in talking in your own tongue.

Edit: I mean your tongue of your own language is splendid.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
I'm getting it on PS4, are PS4 playing with PC or is it separate? I'd be interested if I could actually play with you guys haha.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts