• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Conan

I live, I love, I slay, and I am content...
Hay all you Skyrim heads, is it possible to get hold of the outfit that the beheading guy wears
at the start of the game?

Conan

Oh, ok...another child...I forgive you young one ;P

LordTalos

It's a cool outfit but I prefer running around in my underwear I like the all natural cave man type feeling. You see i'm very into deep roleplay and foreplay depending on the situation. But that guy was pretty cool.... he could behead me anytime

Onyx

I cannot remember what the executioner wears but there is another executioner in Solitude so might be possible to get one off him if the outfit is similar (might have to kill him to get it though)

Metallipath

Premium Member
It's a cool outfit but I prefer running around in my underwear I like the all natural cave man type feeling. You see i'm very into deep roleplay and foreplay depending on the situation. But that guy was pretty cool.... he could behead me anytime

That made me laugh. =P

On topic: I've never come across an outfit like that, nor have I found any capes. =(

Conan

Oh well...thanks anyway. wanted the bottom half...had kinda of a Conan look to it is all.

Onyx

Oh well...thanks anyway. wanted the bottom half...had kinda of a Conan look to it is all.
I think that might be some type of Fur/Hide Armor. Most bandits have it. Otherwise might be the Scale Armor which starts showing up around lvl 20+ (maybe earlier)

Metallipath

Premium Member
*tiny spoiler* near the end of the thieves guild main quest you are given an all black armor that has a cape on it. Makes me feel like Batman when I wear my ebony helmet.

Does the cape wave around or is it static to the back of the outfit? =o!? This is good news regardless.

Jaeger

I cannot remember what the executioner wears but there is another executioner in Solitude so might be possible to get one off him if the outfit is similar (might have to kill him to get it though)

He can be a follower, no need to kill him. A redguard.

Garrison

LOL. Too bad the underwear looks like a diaper. I go that route when I need to make multiple loot runs after clearing out the dungeon. So far I've been lucky to avoid random dragons!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts